Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suissi View Post
    because the quality sucks, haghigi was right about it.
    So Merooj over Uhl?

Comment

I've decided to act now as not sure when I'll be able to grab an official one (if ever). This site seems a legit UK one:

https://www.kitking.co.uk/

They offer both printing and embroidery of any logo you upload. I've decided to try and get the IFF logo embroidered on the basic Tabela 18 white/red shirt. It won't have the cheetah in the middle but aside from that, as far as I can tell, it should be a direct replica of our official home kit.

My order looks like below (image may not work as I've had to use the attachment as I can't host images online on this computer at the minute)

If image doesn't work, this is what the order states:

Adidas Tabela 18 Short Sleeve Shirt (White/Red) £14.96
      Front Badge Embroidery (IFF Logo) £4.00
      Front Badge Embroidery Fee £10.00
      Shipping £8.00

Delivery Time 7/10 Days (But also add another 7/10 days due to custom embroidery so total 14-20 days)

The £10 embroidery fee is only a one-off fee so if we'd managed to place a group order it could have been avoided but I don't see how we can realistically do it given we all need different delivery addresses so that's a shame.

All in, it comes to £36.96.

If I knew earlier, I would have ordered 50 and taken them to Russia with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        I've decided to act now as not sure when I'll be able to grab an official one (if ever). This site seems a legit UK one:

https://www.kitking.co.uk/

They offer both printing and embroidery of any logo you upload. I've decided to try and get the IFF logo embroidered on the basic Tabela 18 white/red shirt. It won't have the cheetah in the middle but aside from that, as far as I can tell, it should be a direct replica of our official home kit.

My order looks like below (image may not work as I've had to use the attachment as I can't host images online on this computer at the minute)

[ATTACH]18063[/ATTACH]

If image doesn't work, this is what the order states:

Adidas Tabela 18 Short Sleeve Shirt (White/Red) £14.96
        Front Badge Embroidery (IFF Logo) £4.00
        Front Badge Embroidery Fee £10.00
        Shipping £8.00

Delivery Time 7/10 Days (But also add another 7/10 days due to custom embroidery so total 14-20 days)

The £10 embroidery fee is only a one-off fee so if we'd managed to place a group order it could have been avoided but I don't see how we can realistically do it given we all need different delivery addresses so that's a shame.

All in, it comes to £36.96.

If I knew earlier, I would have ordered 50 and taken them to Russia with me.
        I posted their reply a few pages back, they won’t be able to do it due to copyright issues, your order will be promptly refunded.

Comment

Ah, well that's a shitter. 2014 kit it is then, I can't be bothered faffing about much longer.

Comment

because the quality sucks, haghigi was right about it.
            The original Uhlsport have Good quality. The Uhlsport we have in Iran is Iran made Uhlsport = fake. Our team in Sweden Are sponsored by Uhlsport and when we gave our Jersey to mahdavikia as a gift, he said that this is far better Quality from the Iranian national team.

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
              The original Uhlsport have Good quality. The Uhlsport we have in Iran is Iran made Uhlsport = fake. Our team in Sweden Are sponsored by Uhlsport and when we gave our Jersey to mahdavikia as a gift, he said that this is far better Quality from the Iranian national team.
              از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
              my friend, i have to orginal officiel red 2014 kit (from a famous swiss sports store for 109fr.) and one time i was forced to wash it with the washmashine because it molded after only staying wet for maybe 12h which i never experienced with a other football kit before. Usually i wash all football kits with hand. And yes like haghigi said, it shrinkt. And it did also loose the badge. I had to turn it back with glue... at least its more my size now. Because somehow size M was more like size L. Dont get me wrong, i still love that shirt, but quality is the most important thing for our players and not the look. Maybe that madavikia shirt was a newer template? Becuase uhlsport is improving too. Its just said we didnt accept the macron offer, they had a very nice design for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                The insta page claims to use the official Iran font and numbers plus fifa badges however I can see them charging £150+. Anyway one of my homeboys has ordered officialy blank jerseys to a football printing place. Let’s see how how they turn out.
                I rather see the jerseys without the official "Iran Font", the shittiest font of the WC.

Comment

Guys an update. Ochsner sport will have it next week. They never lie, but i still cant believe it also albani sport does anything they can to get it till thursday. Im in touch with both and will let you guys know any news.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    The insta page claims to use the official Iran font and numbers plus fifa badges however I can see them charging £150+. Anyway one of my homeboys has ordered officialy blank jerseys to a football printing place. Let’s see how how they turn out.
                    They are chargin 89 euros not 150 pounds!

It is very expensive still but not that expensive.

Comment

Guys an update. Ochsner sport will have it next week. They never lie, but i still cant believe it also albani sport does anything they can to get it till thursday. Im in touch with both and will let you guys know any news.
                      Wirklich?? Kann es irgendwie nicht glauben Hope it‘s not just a „fan shirt“ or something like that.

Comment

my friend, i have to orginal officiel red 2014 kit (from a famous swiss sports store for 109fr.) and one time i was forced to wash it with the washmashine because it molded after only staying wet for maybe 12h which i never experienced with a other football kit before. Usually i wash all football kits with hand. And yes like haghigi said, it shrinkt. And it did also loose the badge. I had to turn it back with glue... at least its more my size now. Because somehow size M was more like size L. Dont get me wrong, i still love that shirt, but quality is the most important thing for our players and not the look. Maybe that madavikia shirt was a newer template? Becuase uhlsport is improving too. Its just said we didnt accept the macron offer, they had a very nice design for us.
                        exactly why i stay away from uhlsport, merooj, daei. they’re useless as actual football gear you can wear and wash. my western puma zirpoosh doesn’t even have a loose thread after 10 years.

Comment

Ich kann das auch nicht glauben, aber warum sollten die lügen i will do anything i can do get my shirt here in switzerland.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            exactly why i stay away from uhlsport, merooj, daei. they’re useless as actual football gear you can wear and wash. my western puma zirpoosh doesn’t even have a loose thread after 10 years.
                            right! The puma shirts from 98 and 06 still looks like new after wearing them more than 100 times

Comment

For those who live in the UK, Snappysnaps print shop can print the logo on the jersey for £10. You need to take your jersey to store and give them a good quality jpeg image of the logo. They said it takes 2 working days.

https://www.snappysnaps.co.uk/stores/

I havent done it myself yet as I am waiting to receive my plain Tabela 18, but popped in to the store and asked them specifically about this and even showed them IFF logo and they didn't seem to have any issues in terms of copyright, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                They are chargin 89 euros not 150 pounds!
                                It is very expensive still but not that expensive.
                                96 euros just for the plain jersey. The offer customisation too.

Comment

Working...
                                X