No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So guys i have printed it by myself and this is how it looks. The badge and the jersey for 17 Euros all from Amazonnwithin 2days wirh amazon prime

D76278CD-89DF-48E3-8104-52FFFEA41473.jpeg

Comment

^Holy kabab that actually looks pretty good! Basically what thise IG guys are doing, you did well sir!

Comment

Looks pretty good! did you use a high quality image of the logo or simply the ones available online?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          ^Holy kabab that actually looks pretty good! Basically what thise IG guys are doing, you did well sir!
          Yes if you want one i sell it for 90 Euros 😂😂 no just joking do it yourself man its very easy

Comment

Originally posted by branco View Post
            Looks pretty good! did you use a high quality image of the logo or simply the ones available online?
            i googled Iran Football Federation png and took the photo with the highest quality 😂

Comment

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
              Yes if you want one i sell it for 90 Euros [emoji23][emoji23] no just joking do it yourself man its very easy
              I wanted to, but I have chatted with another member from here, he went to a print shop that told us 199 SEK, but wanted to charge him 600, due to the "material of the shirt".. never gonna happen, I'm going to Iran next month, I could buy more than 12 fakes for that price and support manufacturers in Iran, which I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                I wanted to, but I have chatted with another member from here, he went to a print shop that told us 199 SEK, but wanted to charge him 600, due to the "material of the shirt".. never gonna happen, I'm going to Iran next month, I could buy more than 12 fakes for that price and support manufacturers in Iran, which I will.
                I did not go to a print shop i rinted via amazon printing foil

Comment

As you can see the instagram guys are doing the same the badge is not woven and they sell it for 90€ unbelieveable

Comment

So guys i have printed it by myself and this is how it looks. The badge and the jersey for 17 Euros all from Amazonnwithin 2days wirh amazon prime

[ATTACH]18067[/ATTACH]
                    very nice job. You are the smartest one from us all

Comment

Have u guys tried miteam its $82 but they have to approve the logo

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                        Might as well upgrade the patch

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                          Have u guys tried miteam its $82 but they have to approve the logo
                          Dude the Tabla 18 costs around 20$ so u wanna pay 62$ for the badge?

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                            Danke! Kannst auch machen👍🏽 Wenn ich es gewusst hätte würde ich mehrere machen und um 50€ verkaufen

Comment

As you can see the instagram guys are doing the same the badge is not woven and they sell it for 90€ unbelieveable
                              [ATTACH]18068[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]18069[/ATTACH]
                              Ye mosht hoghebaz va kola-vardar!!

Comment

LOL at Uhlsport's response to Martin-Reza https://twitter.com/uhlsportUK/statu...99178668437504

Comment

Working...
                                X