Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roma2006 View Post
    So I have came across these guys from China and for $29 you cant really go wrong.

http://www.jersey777.co/Products/Fan...XL-p22141.html

I have purchased multiple jerseys from them before(Not Iran one ofc) and they are actually pretty nice with good quality. I have placed my order today and waiting to receive them in like 7 days. Ill update you guys with a picture once I receive my kits.
    wow why didnt we see this before?!

Comment

Good news found a sport store who will make iran kits by there self. But they wait for the first match so dont get something wrong. They will sell it as "fanshirts" for 55 swiss franks. Switzerland porto free, outside 15fr. More. I will work with them to make sure the shirts get as one one with our boys shirt.

Comment

Everyone here is working so hard on getting the new jersey...while I am sitting here trying to figure out if I want to sport the 1998 or 2006 jersey, and if I want to bother throwing them in the wash or straight up wear them since they have not been worn in over 10 years.

Comment

If you're looking for Chinese fakes, I'd recommend DHGate for the cheapest. Delivery times will all be a bit long but at least they're dirt cheap:

https://m.dhgate.com/search.do?key=I...id=&tag=&scht=

My plain Tabelas arrived today, look tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            If you're looking for Chinese fakes, I'd recommend DHGate for the cheapest. Delivery times will all be a bit long but at least they're dirt cheap:

https://m.dhgate.com/search.do?key=I...id=&tag=&scht=

My plain Tabelas arrived today, look tasty.
            How long did it take for you to receive it ?

Comment

I didn't get any Chinesr stuff, just plain official Tabelas but DHGate sellers are very reputable and each one will give accurate delivery times, scout around but I imagine you'll be looking at 10-28 days worldwide.

Comment

So guys, I have picked up today the shirts. And they look amazing.
                First of all thank you to Legofish for that amazing IFF Logo Design. It looks so amazing on the shirt. You are a real artist and its a pleasure having you on this site.
                I purchased a total of 4 shirts:
                - One Children's shirt size 128 without name and Number
                - Two L-Size shirts without name and number
                - One L-Size shirt with name and number for my dad.
                Next to the Logo of Legofish, I decided for the word "Persian Gulf" in the neck.
                Unfortunately they made a mistake with the name of my dad, but will correct this until tomorrow.
                The Quality is amazing, really Bundesliga-Like. Nobody would realize that the Logos have been placed afterwards.
                Image.jpg
                Image1.jpg
                Image2.jpg
                Image3.jpg

Comment

And the rest of the pictures...

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                    First of all thank you to Legofish for that amazing IFF Logo Design. It looks so amazing on the shirt. You are a real artist and its a pleasure having you on this site.
                    Next to the Logo of Legofish, I decided for the word "Persian Gulf" in the neck.
                    Unfortunately they made a mistake with the name of my dad, but will correct this until tomorrow.
                    The Quality is amazing, really Bundesliga-Like. Nobody would realize that the Logos have been placed afterwards.
                    [ATTACH]18094[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]18095[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]18096[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]18097[/ATTACH]
                    They are looking very good

Could you please send me the logo ? That would be very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                      [ATTACH]18094[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]18095[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]18096[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]18097[/ATTACH]
                      Certainly appreciate the creativity/scrappiness. Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by roma2006 View Post
                        So I have came across these guys from China and for $29 you cant really go wrong.

http://www.jersey777.co/Products/Fan...XL-p22141.html

I have purchased multiple jerseys from them before(Not Iran one ofc) and they are actually pretty nice with good quality. I have placed my order today and waiting to receive them in like 7 days. Ill update you guys with a picture once I receive my kits.
                        I just ordered mine from this website. Thanks dude!

Comment

Never mind, they just returned my money back into my account..

Baba I give up on this jersey. I’d rather wear my legitimate 2014 Home Jersey over this now. So demotivated and disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Never mind, they just returned my money back into my account..

Baba I give up on this jersey. I’d rather wear my legitimate 2014 Home Jersey over this now. So demotivated and disappointed.
                            Lol why, they didnt want your money? So even fake sellers wont take our money for a jersey? we are the most hated people in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Lol why, they didnt want your money? So even fake sellers wont take our money for a jersey? we are the most hated people in the world
                              Yeah I’m not sure what the issue is but I got an order number. I emailed them and want to know what the heck happened. It said $30 was taken then +$30 back into my account.

The universe just doesn’t want me to wear this jersey. I’m happy I purchased the Pouncing Cheetah though. That is 👌🏼

Comment

The Chinese lady who works for jersey777 emailed me and the transaction finally went through. I’ll be getting the Iran Home 2018 World Cup Jersey. I paid $30 for it.

I’ll probably have it before we play Spain because according to their website it will take 4-7 days to be shipped to the US.

Comment

Working...
                                X