Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    Let's start boycotting Adidas as well, and then Puma, then Jako, then (fill in brand here) up until we have to walk naked in the streets.
    At this stage we really are better off with a domestic brand.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      When it's on the world stage like this with millions of people watching they are allowed to say no!
      They can't if they have legally purchased them no matter how many people are watching.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Well what about Uhlsport again or those Chinese brands....Li Ning? Uhlsport might be reluctant given they are a German brand and feel hard done by us...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Well what about Uhlsport again or those Chinese brands....Li Ning? Uhlsport might be reluctant given they are a German brand and feel hard done by us...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Screw them. They'll just use middlemen who bring knockoffs in from Dubai.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            They can't if they have legally purchased them no matter how many people are watching.
            I assume they won't give the discount they gave for the WC.
            In this case TM would be like a school team. That's sad...

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              I still don't see how they can stop IFF from simply going to a store, buying jerseys and wearing them.
              Yeah, they can't stop that.
              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

No, honestly, if you are a true Iranian fan, you won't buy adidas anymore. They treat us worse than Nike, who really cannot sponsor us due to sanctions. Adidas is just disrespecting us.

Comment

A Merooj comeback?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    No, honestly, if you are a true Iranian fan, you won't buy adidas anymore. They treat us worse than Nike, who really cannot sponsor us due to sanctions. Adidas is just disrespecting us.
                    Agreed. But what kind of boots can I buy? Puma's aren't the best. Don't know what else is left...

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Agreed. But what kind of boots can I buy? Puma's aren't the best. Don't know what else is left...
                      Puma KINGS are excellent boots. Mizuno and New Balance also make nice boots

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        At this stage we really are better off with a domestic brand.
                        FFS, can't we make a fucking shirt! all these shirts are made in china anyway, and we have a good relationship with china! make a bran, call it NiKIR or something, just to piss them off. Probably from the same actual manufactures. WHY CAN'T WE DO ANYTHING

Comment

mark my words, our new kits will be from that Chinese brand...
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Why not Macron

They make the best fotboll shirts.

https://www.macron.com/eu/en/#email_popup_collector

Comment

Originally posted by Kflex View Post
                              Why not Macron
                              They make the best fotboll shirts.
                              https://www.macron.com/eu/en/iran
                              i love macron, but first of all irif had turnt down there offer 1-2 years ago. And second, macron started to do buisness in in the u.s.a so i doubt they wanna still sponsor us. They had a very nice design for us, i still dont get it how stupid irif was.

Comment

I doubt any brand (maybe outside of chinese) are allowed to do business with Iran, as in transfer money to or from Iranian bank accounts.

So I doubt we will find any sponsors soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X