No announcement yet.

Starting XI prediction for tuesday's match against China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress is building up!! One more win and we are all back to smoking our Ghelyoon and eating Aash in a relaxed Persian Way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      Stress is building up!! One more win and we are all back to smoking our Ghelyoon and eating Aash in a relaxed Persian Way!!!
      strangely , i do not feel any stress.

Comment

Yeah, it's frankly getting boring this relentless winning-to-nil game after game. At least concede a goal or something, this isn't what I signed up for 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Yeah, it's frankly getting boring this relentless winning-to-nil game after game. At least concede a goal or something, this isn't what I signed up for 20 years ago.
          Typical irooni thinking! Never happy with what we have 😁😎

Just kidding. Do know you are being sarcastic 😁

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            my guess as to the likely starters vs cheeen

we gonna go fast n furious and offensively lay it thick on them in the first 30min or so..!
            if we dont get the opener early on, its gonna be another scoreless draw..!!
            if we get a quick goal early on, then we got a good chance of routing them at Azadi..!!
            I thought i read that CQ has hinted there woulb be 3 changes to starting line up and not 5 as you have above.

Also we keep reading that CQ is a defensive minded coach but can we see as his confidence in our defensive players has grown he is starting to have more offensive players in the team. Who could imagine we would have 3 forwards playing at the same time away from iran as we did in qatar? Sardar, karim & taremi all playing, backed up by hajsafi & jahanbaksh. That is a real change of gear for our team.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              strangely , i do not feel any stress.
              me too, i think china under lippi is better, but i dont think they will win in iran

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                me too, i think china under lippi is better, but i dont think they will win in iran
                Ehsan jan don't forget we are underdog in this match.

Comment

Hate to say this, but Lippi is as good of a tactician as CQ. May be even better! ... Don't forget he made a team the champion of the world. Although that team was Italy and not China, but still you cannot discount the experience the man has. Iran will need to be careful and play smart ...

I think CQ should keep Masoud and Jahanbakhsh on the bench and use more effective players.

Goalkeeper: Alireza Beiranvand
                  Defenders: Ramin Rezaeian, Jalal Hosseini, Pejman Montazeri, Milad Mohammadi
                  Midfielders: Ehsan Hajsafi, Saeid Ezatollahi, Ali Karimi, Omid Ebrahimi
                  Forwards: Sardar Azmoun, Reza Ghoochannejhad

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                    No, that's wrong. If we watch the game again, you will realize it was 4-1-4-1. Eza and Hajsafi did not play on the same line, Hajsafi was in front of Eza. It was as follows:
                    Sardar
                    Karim - Hajsafi - ARJ - Taremi
                    Eza
                    Also, remember who the sub for Karim was: Amiri, which makes perfect sense in terms of formation. Also, watch how Karim stayed on the left flank for his defensive duties, helping out Mohammadi, the left back.
                    Hajsafi was more attack minded that Ezzi but hey definitely didint play alongside the attacking line. Just compare the amount of defensive tackles Hajsafi had in our half of the pitch with the number ARJ did and it will be pretty clear that he played as a DM and ARJ played as CAM.

Comment

I think in the back we are going to see the same players. maybe Seyed will start for Montazeri. Hajsafi and Ezi should stay in the line up as well. but up front I think we are going to see some changes. based on what I saw on 90 I think Taremi will be off the starting list and instead amri will be on the left side helping Mohamadi with #5 of China. the rest is a toss up.

Comment

we're going to play a 4-2-3-1 with Ezzi and Hajsafi in the center since we've been so succesful since transitioning to in it the uzbek game. Montazeri will start ahead of Hosseini because he is faster. Azmoun is too much of a solid aerial threat to be left out of the match. And shojaei should start to help us control the ball better in the attacking third.

I think CQ is going to go for a goal in the first 30 minutes because of the home field advantage. We usually start games really well when we play in Azadi so having someone like shojaei to manage our attack and someone like sardar to score goals off half chances will be important to us grabbing a goal early on.

Comment

I'm having a tough time predicting this line-up with all the in form players we currently have at our a disposal! With CQ saying there will be a minimum of 3 changes my predictions below:

Scenario 1:
                          Back Four:
                          RB: Rezaian; CB: Hosseini CB: Pouraliganji; LB: M.Mohammadi

Midfield: RM: Ansarifard; CDM: Ezzatollahi, CM: Shojaei, LM: Taremi; CAM: Jahanbaksh

Forward:
                          Azmoun

If there are four or five changes my guess would be Amiri in for Taremi and Gucci in for Azmoun respectively.

Scenario 2:
                          Jahanbaksh moved to LM instead of Taremi, Shojaei to CAM, and Hajsafi​ retaining his CM position. With the possibility of Omid Ebrahimi taking Hajsafi's spot in the midfield.

Comment

I feel like hosseini Gucci and shojaei will be the 3 player changes.

I'm guessing no Karim taremi and montazeri

Sardar and Gucci together would be crazy !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I hope a defensive system with counter a 4-3-3 system
                              I am sure that we will win in Azadi Home

Comment

Line-up announced:

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X