Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you watch football? Or better say why do you follow Iranian NT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you watch football? Or better say why do you follow Iranian NT?

Why do you watch football... or better to say why do you follow Iranian national football team?!

Is it for the creativity and beauty of football or is it for the sake of result? Iranian football always been enjoyable to follow because of our talented technical players and many time we have experienced the pain of not qualifying or not achieving what we truly deserve.

I know that I like to follow football for the joy of creativity and beauty of the match. The joy comes first and then result matters. So creativity and beautiful skills are the essence of football for me, then comes the result and consistency and that is to achieve our potential and build on our game plan. Having result but giving up the beauty of the match is a big no no for me. I don't follow team melli or any other football team just for result. Don't you guys agree?
    For creativity and beauty of the game
    0%
    For final result
    0%
    A bit of both (explain which one is more important to you)
    0%
    Other factors (explain if you can)
    0%

Cause of erghe melli, esghe vatan . I never watch the Danish national team, dont wanna waste my time on something I couldnt care less for.

Comment

PP > SS
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Honestly watching these young players represent us and achieve such great things just makes me so proud.

Even if I'm going through a tough time or a bad day, when there is a TM match it makes everything so much better. I love everything about it from the build up to the post match stuff.

I would say my answer is a combination of all of the options

Comment

When you have a non Iranian working so hard to develop our football and doing such a great job, us Iranians should show him that he is one of us and just because he wasn't born in Iran, we appreciate the great future he is building in our country.

Comment

Because watching TM games of football and all our other sports is one of the few things in life that would give me joy and I look forward to when I wake up. Since all other aspects of my life are getting worse year after year!

Comment

وطنم، وطنم، وطنم

Last edited by jahandoost; 03-29-2017, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Football is a continued story. Sort of like a book you've picked up in your childhood and haven't been able to put down. You follow a team and are passionate about it because you know all of the hard times and you've lived all of the good times. You've seen the old characters come and go--karimi, kia, daei--and you've seen the new ones rise and make a name for themselves--azmoun, ajb, ghoochanejjad. You've watched the team change shape and develop new styles of play through time. We've suffered through bekesh-ziresh ali-asghari and we've reveled in organized tactical play that holds up even the likes of Messi. Is there some national pride involved in why we follow TM? Sure but that would only cover the surface for me in particular, though for some that might be the only reason. But usually once a fan finds a team they're prescribing to their story.

Comment

for Iran

Comment

I got hooked onto it as a child and most of my family is also very much into it.
                    Its basically like reading a great book. Despite how much sadness following Iranian football has given me, without that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the happiness.

It makes no sense, but I just enjoy it alot.

Comment

TM has given me many amazing memories throughout my life, and I just love watching them play. Win, lose or draw I'm always there for TM and I feel so proud when I see our pahlevans step out on to the field and represent us, 80 million strong. There are ups and downs, players come and go but we will always be there.
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

From the days of playing gol kochik with toopeh dolaye, to the first toopeh 40tikeh, to all the jeans I tore playing on asphalt, to the first day I stepped on an actual grass football field at Shahid Keshvari sport complex in Tehran, I remember it all like it was yesterday and football was everything in those days. If you had free time, you played football and dreamed to one day play for a big name team or even yet play for Team Melli. It's become second nature just to follow Team Melli. I follow Team Melli more religiously then the USMNT.

Comment

I follow TM because the team represents Iran and its great culture and civilization.

I'm dead serious when I say that TM's success is one of the most important things for me in life. (After health, family and career)

Watching TM representing us at the World Cup is very emotional, especially when you know the majority of the world regards us as a backwards, cultureless people who do not know what sport is. The world does not understand Iran, so TM are the true ambassadors for Iran. They showcase the world our gheyrat, but also our kindness, on and off the field.

Comment

Ever since I watched team
                              Meli in 2006 WC as a Child, I loved the team, I loved kaaebi, daei, teymourian, karimi, and mahdavikia.

I got hooked on it.

My parents are not religious but my household is very Irani.

I know that I wasn't born in Iran, but I love my vatan the same, if not more than some people who were born there.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                              X