No announcement yet.

Ramin Rezaian to Club Brugge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think FC Groningen is the club after him.

Comment

I only believe it because hes already a consistent NT player.

And because of the success of iranian players in eredivisie recently they may be more willing to pay that non EU salary.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        I think FC Groningen is the club after him.
        FC Groningen cannot afford a Non-Eu salary , it's only possible if someone is willing to pay up his salary.

FC Groningen, SC Heerenveen and SC Cambuur al well known with Iranian players because of the Etemadi brothers, of whom the older one is a FIFA Player agent.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

any chance its utrecht. Their RB situation isnt that good but they seem to be in a better financial position, more notable club?

Comment

One of the few clubs that could afford him besides the top 3 and where no other Iranians have played before, would be Vitesse.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Panathinaikos entered the race

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Panathinaikos entered the race
                Do you have the source for the article?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Do you have the source for the article?
                  Nominated the right buck-midfielder Ramin Rezaeϊan

The Karim Ansarifarnt created the Iranian market in Greece, while the Sotzei Masood confirmed that there are qualitative Iranians with affordable kase. Now, the Greeks are not factors turn contemptuously their look, when they accept suggestions forfootballers from Iran.

Panathinaikos cares for Masood in view summer, while in January dealt with the 23-year-old central midfielder, Said Ezatolach. Recently, proposed yet another Iranian,the 27-year-old right back-midfielder, Ramin Rezaeϊan.

The Rezaeϊan stayed free of the Persepolis before few days and wants to continuehis career in Europe. Was born on 21 March 1990, has a height 1, 85 m. and it is an extreme with aggressive tendencies. Playing with comfort in midfield and when used as a buck, constantly promoted.

It is typical that this season he had 13 innings with Persepolis having scored 4 goals and having split 4 assists. Also, christei has 15 times international and has scored 2 goals. Outstanding achievement for a player who covers the right edge.

Teams from Belgium and the Netherlands have been interested in the Rezaeϊan, but he is positive on the prospect to fight in Greece. The downside is that it doesn't have a Community passport, so foreign position occupies. It is a tantalizing case, but in a location that is not a priority for Panathinaikos ...

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...n.4626663.html

Comment

Its obvious karim and masoud has opened the door for others. They also badly want taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      One of the few clubs that could afford him besides the top 3 and where no other Iranians have played before, would be Vitesse.
                      Twente was my first guess but the only team that is half decent and desperately needs a RB is FC Groningen.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        I was thinking the same thing. Vitesse buys a lot of foreign players too. I'm thinking either them or twente
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Twente was my first guess but the only team that is half decent and desperately needs a RB is FC Groningen.
                          FC Twente cannot spend one dime & as said earlier not ONE club outside the top-3 can spend the money needed or wants to take a chance with Iranian players.

AliReza was a gem and a private invester paid his salary, Gucci has Dutch citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I was thinking the same thing. Vitesse buys a lot of foreign players too. I'm thinking either them or twente
                            Vitesse gets rental players from their big boss in London (Chelsea).

Comment

i tried for years persuading Dutch eredivisie teams to get Iranian players, the closest i ever got was with Dejagah, but only because of his German citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                i tried for years persuading Dutch eredivisie teams to get Iranian players, the closest i ever got was with Dejagah, but only because of his German citizenship.
                                So do you think Mahdavi is telling a lie about his Dutch offers? The logical choice is FC Groningen in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X