Ramin Rezaian to Club Brugge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    IMO, he should go to panathinaikos. They will be in Europa League next year, and have been in great form to close the season. Their current right back is some 27 year old malian guy who came from second divison of france, and has been in and out of the team. He will adjust quickly as climate/culture is very Mediterranean and Iranians have been very successful there.

and from a financial standpoint he will get paid more there than at some second rate dutch club. Not to mention the prestige for playing for a big, historic team like panathinaikos vs some shitty team like Gronigen...
    I was watching panathinaikos vs Besiktas and I missed Ramin a lot. It seems like AF have recommended him. Although the article says he is not what they need most still I will bet on he will be more usefull than AF.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
      I was watching panathinaikos vs Besiktas and I missed Ramin a lot. It seems like AF have recommended him. Although the article says he is not what they need most still I will bet on he will be more usefull than AF.
      I think you are mistaking Panathinaikos and other greek giant Olympiakos, where Ansarifard plays lmao.

Comment

I suggest we don't follow this thread until we see an official news from any official club website or see a picture showing Rezaian signing with a club. It is getting really ridiculous every damn time these Iranian media and Iranian agents making a fool out of us. Let us stop the speculations and wait for an official news.

Comment

^ rumors in our alley he's joining Qotbi in that chinese club.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            But will he cry like a little girl and run back to Iran once our mentally disabled Persepolis fans post a million fosh-e-khahar o madar on his Instagram page?

I still can't believe him and Taremi made a joke about coming back to Iran. Such an unprofessional move to just "herr herr" and laugh about coming back to Persepolis. If they weren't in Iran, they would be in trouble for laughing it up as if it's not serious.

Anyways, I'm done being negative. I hope he transfers and STAYS there. Lol.
            Branko threw him out. What makes you think that he would return to Perspolis after few weeks?

Branko as coach = no Ramin in Perspolis

Comment

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
              ^ rumors in our alley he's joining Qotbi in that chinese club.
              And he could kiss good bye to TM.

Comment

^man your title is almost longer than your comment!!!!

Comment

And nothing happened yet so far. I thought, that he will fly to Holland last sunday and undergo a medical test. We haven't heard a thing about that.

Looks like it was all fabricated by his agent.

Comment

He uploaded a video of him training in Iran today. Maybe it's an old video though.

Comment

So was this also another Bazar-Garmi? Mahdavi is a decent guy though.

Comment

^ too rahe brujeh yaroo, hanooz nareside

Comment

Look how Conte calmed what's his name, Chelsea's Spanish forward. Rezaian is no Costa, it should have settled with some game bans or financial punishment. You don't throw key players away like that. I think Rezaian was more of key player than Taremi is for PP based on % of what they accomplish on the field in their seperate roles . Look what Taremi did in PP's game today again, wasted bunch of opportunites.

Comment

Everyone knew that this wasn't going to happen.

Comment

Ramin jan, gharardaade Qataro beband va dast az sare ma var dar.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Seen a headline linking him to esteglal with the teaser of "no denial by ansarian" . I would support this.. fu ck PP management

Comment

Working...
                                X