Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goal of the Tournament on FIFA.com (Beach Soccer WC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goal of the Tournament on FIFA.com (Beach Soccer WC)

Vote for Peyman Hosseini (IRN): Iran-Mexico

http://www.fifa.com/beachsoccerworldcup/videos/goal-of-the-tournament/index.html

Why didn't they include Mokhtari's bicycle in the third place match? It was voted as the best goal of the tournament by Fox Sports.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I was very surprised at that as well. I think Mokhtari's goal was one of the best if not the best of the tournament.
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

i dont remember who's
        but in one of our group games our guy intercepted mid-air and bicycled in a looon asss throw-in from keeper or some long pass?
        the difficulty degree of that stunning goal was off the chart..!

Comment

Hosseini's goal is special because he is a goalkeeper. Iran had several nice bicycle goals, but Mokhtari's one was sick and should have been in there. That being said, all other nominated goals are great too - but what the hell is Nigeria's goal doing there? I am the only one seeing nothing special about it compared to the other goals?

EDIT:
          ok seems like the only reason they included this is because the goal was scored in the last 2 seconds.

Last edited by Nariman; 05-10-2017, 10:48 AM.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

He won!! 🙌👏💪

Comment

Some more pictures

Comment

Working...
              X