Best Legionnaire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Legionnaire?

W/ the regular season virtually over, I want to know which legionnaire you guys were impressed of most this season? Obviously I didn't include everyone because the likes of Makani, Abedzadeh, Ezatollahi, etc. aren't good candidates. So go for it!
    M. Mohammadi
    0%
    Azmoun
    0%
    Ghoddos
    0%
    Shojaei
    0%
    Jahanbakhsh
    0%
    Alex Nouri (Coach)
    0%
    Beitashour
    0%
    Ali Karimi
    0%
    Tafazolli
    0%
    Ghoochannejhad
    0%
    D. Irandust
    0%
    Ansarifard
    0%
    Samizadeh
    0%

The poll is expired.

Cant you just ad it?

Comment

Did you mean the best Iraqi legionnaire?

Younes Mahmood!

Comment

Ghoochannejhad simply because he scored the most goals and surprised everyone with a very solid 1st season at Heerenveen.

Comment

Milad Mo because he's such a TANK that even the US and Israeli military have nothing on him lol

Comment

1. Mohammadi
            2. Gucci
            3. Jahanbakhsh

Comment

azmoun proved he can compete at highest levels & regardless of his drought spell, had himself a good year overall ..!
              Next would be Reza
              Mohamadi next

Comment

- Azmoun created the biggest international attention - proving himself at the highest international level.

- Gucci managed a historical scoring record for Iranian strikers - overall making a comeback like a boss, after being lost in gutter leagues.

- Mohammadi made the biggest process and quickly turned into a beast for both club & TM.

- Jahanbakhsh shined several times with splendid performances and still having much room to become even stronger.
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^ Agree, only Gucci on 1.
                  Its a premiere, having an Iranian player scoring almost 20 goals in a European competition on the highest level.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Ghoochannejhad simply because he scored the most goals and surprised everyone with a very solid 1st season at Heerenveen.
                    agreed he score 20 in league, 2 in cup and a few assist

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      1. Mohammadi
                      2. Gucci
                      3. Jahanbakhsh
                      how is mohammadi better than gucci, i know he doing well in russia, but you believe a player who score 20 is not better than him?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        how is mohammadi better than gucci, i know he doing well in russia, but you believe a player who score 20 is not better than him?
                        Ever occur to you that Mohammadi plays LB & goals aren't everything in football? Or you wake up everyday thinking Gucci is better as a footballer than the likes of Sergio Ramos because Gucci scores more?

Comment

Although he definitely wasn't the best legionnaire, I think we should also mention Ansarifard for having his personal best season abroad so far, managing to score in the Europa League.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            seriously man...

Comment

Originally posted by PurePersian View Post
                              Although he definitely wasn't the best legionnaire, I think we should also mention Ansarifard for having his personal best season abroad so far, managing to score in the Europa League.
                              My question was more about who personally impressed you the most (it can be factors beyond performances too), if it was Ansarifard then go for him

Comment

Working...
                              X