Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it with that large amount of Vuvuzelas at Azadi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with that large amount of Vuvuzelas at Azadi?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember hearing that many Vuvuzelas back in the day. When I watched the match yesterday, all I could hear was that goddamn boogh. Felt like watching the WC in South Africa. Even my luxembourgian neighbour said that it was really annoying to hear.

Seriously, this is really annoying. They should ban this shit. Azadi had an amazing atmosphere in the past but now you only hear this vuvuzela shit.
    I assume there must be people outside the stadium who sell this before the match but I really don't know how it could end like that. I'm really disappointed...

Comment

I was talking to my buddy overseas while watching the rerun of the game and he said the same thing! "Pls turn down that crappy irritating noise !! "

Comment

Yes i was at the Stadium yesterday and they sell These vuvuzelas outside the Stadium.

Comment

They're also in the volleyball stadiums too. I agree, very annoying. 10 in a sea of 100,00 is ok, but when 1000 people have one its just annoying background noise.

Comment

It is annoying alright.

Especially during the volleyball matches where it is INDOORS.

And it seems only Iran still has the kerm to use it.

Vuvuzelas should be banned.

Comment

Its not vuvuzelas it is the classical Iranian bike horns. this is pretty exclusive to Iran sports and i think it is awesome. Ever since I can remember even at high school matches you can hear these horns all over the place.

Comment

I used to have one up until 2010. I gave it to my niece.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  Its not vuvuzelas it is the classical Iranian bike horns. this is pretty exclusive to Iran sports and i think it is awesome. Ever since I can remember even at high school matches you can hear these horns all over the place.
                  I don't care if it's iranian, south african or chinese, it is a super annoying horn Especially when there is a few thousand of Oghde'is who use it. I mean ok, a few are alright, but not so many. It just kills the whole atmosphere of Azadi and doesn't make it as frightening as it used to be. There is nothing better than a good old "Iran chi karesh mikone??". That crap needs to be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    It is annoying alright.
                    Especially during the volleyball matches where it is INDOORS.
                    And it seems only Iran still has the kerm to use it.
                    Vuvuzelas should be banned.
                    Yeah man, can you imagine??? How crazy is that to use it indoors?

Comment

Our fans are so unimaginative. We don't have a single chant for any of the players or even for CQ. Pathetic for such a big footballing country. To make matters worse they are soon going to destroy that Icelandic chant with their shitty exacution.

Comment

2001 WUSA Final. Me and my red vuvuzuela.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Our Volleyball match in Azadi stadium was way worse and annoying. It's really bothersome, during TM matches you don't hear a single chant, all you hear nowadays is either random shoutings, or these annoying Vuvuzelas!

Comment

Hahahaha my Baba couldnt take it, he went into the kitchen every 5 or 10 minutes cause it was driving him crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Our fans are so unimaginative. We don't have a single chant for any of the players or even for CQ. Pathetic for such a big footballing country. To make matters worse they are soon going to destroy that Icelandic chant with their shitty exacution.
                              This is EXACTLY what I've been saying to myself lol
                              I wish we had some creative new chants for the current crop of players, or at least that the classic ones would be used. It would be truly magnificent to hear 100k fans sing in unison to give the team a mental and emotional boost; it would definitely be more effective than the current shouting/screaming of random, unimaginative crap. Ironically, we're a nation with a rich history in poetry, so coming up with something interesting shouldn't even be an issue, yet we get this lmao
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                              X