Uzbekistan vs South Korea discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uzbekistan vs South Korea discussion thread

Who will make it to 2nd ? If some how we beat korea 1 0 I Seoul in August I would be so happy to put them on the brink of Elimination. Ill never forget how heart broken I was in 2009 when park h
    Ji sung scored to eliminate us. They were already through at that moment and truly truly wanted to hurt us.

If we do that and Uzbekistan beats China next match we will be putting uzbek foot 50 % in the world cup.

What do you want to happy and what do you think will happen ?
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

If we dont lose to Korea away and Uzbek beats China its the best scenario.
    I still think Korea wont choke they way Uzbekistan does but if Uzbekistan is leading by a pt with the final game at home its gonna be a hell of a show!

Comment

100% rooting for Uzbeks although I will say I don't have confidence they will be able to represent Asia well if they somehow make it. They are far from their good days.....in 2014 WCQs they were a very good Asian side but they don't have any creativity or flair in their squad these days. I hope I'm wrong because there is nothing more I'd like to see than Korea crash out not only because of 2009 but because Stelike is the biggest sore loser and joke of a coach I have ever seen. I'll never forget his ridiculous comments after the Iran game where he said his team didn't win because his players were not good enough to carry out his tactics and also how much he complained in our friendly in Iran. Watching him crash and burn would be as satisfying as it gets for me
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran should have lost to Uzbeks so they have higher chance of beating the Koreans. I hope you guys can beat the Korean team on their home turf again and get revenge for 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
          Iran should have lost to Uzbeks so they have higher chance of beating the Koreans. I hope you guys can beat the Korean team on their home turf again and get revenge for 2010.

LOL LOL
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

no mercy for Korea. I hope they get eliminated. It will be nice to see a fresh face representing Asia in the World Cup. Also they are in our sub-continental federation (CAFA) and naturally we should wish for them to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
              Which game u referring to? I think the China vs uzbek is key Qatar and Syria are in the hunt alsobut of Uzbek win and Korea lose is still gone to the last game in uzbekistan

Comment

I think Korea can do much better in WC than Uzbeks (too much corruption for them to have a successful football team) so I think if they finish second it's better.

Comment

I only hope for another 6 points from Team Melli, the rest is not that important to me.

IF S.Korea gets eliminated, so be it, if the make it ; so be it!

But if WE beat them twice , again! And we already become 1st in the group, again! And thats the most great achievement!
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I was 6 points, and zero goals conceded. Let's continue to dominate. Don't care who else qualifies
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Some here seem to be suffering from amnesia, it's time for revenge against the South Koreans! The last game of our 2010 WC qualification campaign was against S.Korea in Seoul in 2009 where we needed to win in order to qualify/make the playoff spot. We were up 1-0 before Park Ji Sung scored late in the game eliminating us from the world cup and then celebrating wildly. That Park Ji Sung goal was incredibly tough to bare. It felt like he was celebrating the heart break of millions of Iranians since S.Korea had already qualified and the game had no effect on qualification for them. I cried my eyes out that night as a 17 year old kid. And to add insult to injury we were in the same situation for the 2014 WC qualifying campaign where our last game was a must win in Seoul, where we thanfullky pulled through! But the Koreans worked their asses off to try and eliminate us again that night as if they hadn't spilled enough blood the first time! And after we beat them it was visably noticeable how pissed they were from not being able to eliminate us! And there are people here saying they want South Korea to go through because they would represent Asia better!? Oh please It's time to make the Koreans cry! We could potentially eliminate them this time round or at least force them into a playoff spot with a win in Seoul!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I want Uzbekistan to qualify with us directly.

I want South Korea to qualify through play-offs, and beat Saudi Arabia along the way.

That way we have 5 asian teams in the World Cup for the first time.

Realistically, I think South Korea will qualify directly, and Uzbekistan will not even reach the intercontinental play-off.

Comment

The other countries should consider their next two games against Iran as defeats and plan accordingly.

Comment

This is us now watching the other teams battling for qualification

Comment

-Korea vs Iran will be a tough and good challenge for TM. They need the challenge and will go in with mentality to win. To revenge or not, doesn't matter, what matters is that TM gets ready for the Wrold Cup! Don't miss the big picture! Korea needs to beat Iran and will do all they can, this is what our TM needs!
                              -Korea has now lost the last three visiting games, first vs Iran, then lost vs China and now Qatar (Japan & Australia are struggling badly too, remember Japan losing to UAE in Tokyo?) Aussies are doing little better currently 3rd placed but even they had a draw with Thailand!
                              -The world cup qualification is Uzbekistan's to win! They need to beat China and then beat Korea at home, again a team that has lost the last three away games!

Comment

Working...
                              X