3-1 FT
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Aghayoon, loftan highlight bedin.

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/59890...cht_charleroi/
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Khobish ine ke Kaveh in fasl be behtarin teamhaaye Belqiue gol zade (Anderlecht va Club Brugge), in baraye raftan be teame behtar kheili khobe.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Soccerway dosen't update KV's number of goals to 8. He was 7 before this game.

Comment

He is firming up every day for the position of striker.

I think we should start him in Russia when Azmoun has had two group games under his belt. A fresh Rezaei might be better.
              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Wow, what an amazing week for our legionaries!!! Glad I didn't watch any of the games live!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  Wow, what an amazing week for our legionaries!!! Glad I didn't watch any of the games live!
                  At the rate things are going we may have to ask you to not watch Iran's World Cup games

Comment

Karim and Olympiacos leading the Greek Super League, Kaveh and Charleroi 2nd in the Jupiler Pro League and Jahanbakhsh with AZ are 2nd in Eredivisie.

We, Team Melli fans have it good these days

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      At the rate things are going we may have to ask you to not watch Iran's World Cup games
                      Hahaaa, that requires a huge bribe.

Comment

How many assists does Kaveh have? I know he has 8 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          How many assists does Kaveh have? I know he has 8 goals.
                          He has 4 assists according to FotMob

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            He has 4 assists according to FotMob
                            Thanks, I looked at Karim's assists and it says he has nothing! He just made one last game lol

Comment

Ansarifard: 10 games, 7 goals, 3 assists. He averages a goal/assist every 70 minutes in the league.

Rezaei: 17 games, 8 goals, 4 assists. He averages a goal/assist every 116 minutes in the league.

Btw can somebody give me some positive reps?

Comment

Kaveh confirmed as 'Man of the Match' vs. Anderlecht, and listed as one of the 'Best Players of the Week':

"The man of the match: Kaveh Rezaei

It's hard to get another name than the Iranian. It is he who provokes the penalty and who inscribes it. And it is still him who pushes Kums to the fault on the second goal carolo. Kaveh Rezaei was still decisive for Charleroi and doing it on the lawn of Sporting Anderlecht, it counts even more. From his eight goals, he has already made a great service to Charleroi and it is probably not over."

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/31262/Lig...harleroi.dhtml

"Jupiler Pro League: Top 10 players of the 18th day

Kaveh Rezaei (Charleroi) : omnipresent with and without a ball. He converted a penalty that he had forced himself and was involved in all the dangerous actions"

http://sportmagazine.levif.be/sport/...al-768753.html

Video of Rezaei and Benavente being quizzed prior to the Anderlecht match:

"The two men in the form of the start of the championship carolo side have played the game by answering a small quiz about them, in a good mood."

Video in link: http://www.lesoir.be/128560/article/...harleroi-video
                                Last edited by aenima_8; 12-11-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X