No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh is producing weekly in the strongest league from our legionnaires and some are still saying that he isn't even worthy of shining Sardars shoes.
    Vaghan ke sometimes I don't know how some peoples brain function.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Kaveh is producing weekly in the strongest league from our legionnaires and some are still saying that he isn't even worthy of shining Sardars shoes.
      Vaghan ke sometimes I don't know how some peoples brain function.
      He DEFINITELY needs to come along to Russia!

Comment

Well, I think there's absolutely no doubt he should go to Russia with team Melli.

He is a pure diamond. His work rate and commitment is phenomenal, shining almost in every single match he played so far in Belgium. Keep it up and we might see him in EPL or La liga next next year.

Comment

guys never forget that this is his first season abroad and he is leading the goal scorer table half season in. what a role model and a ambassador for other Iranian talents. I take my hat off for this guy!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody with the full match highlights? 🙏🏽

Comment

What's so impressive is that the goal was basically created by himself from pressing the opponents so much, and its not the first time he does it and it results in a goal.
              Not only is he great but he is pretty much the kind of player CQ loves.

Comment

Che fasli dare poshte sar migzare. Sange tamom gozashte. Damet Garm Kaveh!
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

What's so impressive is that the goal was basically created by himself from pressing the opponents so much, and its not the first time he does it and it results in a goal.
                  Not only is he great but he is pretty much the kind of player CQ loves.
                  What a beast.

I have no doubts that he is earning himself a move to a bigger league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I cannot recall another Iranian striker who plays like a beast and presses so hard and successfully game after game.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

18 matches, 9 goals, 4 assists.

He averages a goal every 1.3 games (or every 114 minutes).

Comment

Love the pressing pressure style. Modern football at its best. Damet garm Kaveh.
                        His style fits perfectly for TM and CQ football. Unfortunately so does Taremi's, Azmoun's, Ansarifard's and Gucci's.

I sound like a broken record at this point but he needs to stay healthy and fresh for TM in June because this style of football is physically exhausting.

Comment

His style of play would fit perfectly in bundesliga. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Love the pressing pressure style. Modern football at its best. Damet garm Kaveh.
                            His style fits perfectly for TM and CQ football. Unfortunately so does Taremi's, Azmoun's, Ansarifard's and Gucci's.

I sound like a broken record at this point but he needs to stay healthy and fresh for TM in June because this style of football is physically exhausting.
                            Again, this is the most impressive thing. You saw that with his goal today that he fought hard and won it and then scored (while holding off his defender). But he is often fighting hard in the midfield. That's why I think he can be considered for the winger/CAM role - because he can easily drop back and pressure defenders or even midfielders.

His work rate is amazing, while he plays nothing like him nor in the same position, but he's like an Ando Teymourian for me - endless energy, smart plays (how many little plays did Andranik make that lead to a goal? i.e. winning ball), and great attitude to improve.

Comment

Playing spain and portugal kaveh > Karim

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                Playing spain and portugal kaveh > Karim
                                You have a valid point, but he needs to get enough minutes during friendly matches. The guy has one of the best stamina among our players.

Comment

Working...
                                X