Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    The fact that they didnt start him points to fatigue since hes their best forward. To be expected at this stage of the season given how little rotation they have had and their style of play, but I hope Kaveh is fresh for WC. Given our offensive talent ( the wings and CF is one position we do not need to worry about), I think we will be fine. Kaveh, Karim, Gucci, Sardar, Taremi, ARJ, Ghoddos will ensure that each other are fresh for every match, unlike 2014.
    We literally had one forward for WC 2017 (Reza Gucci) ... the tie vs. Nigeria and amazing play vs. Argentina is an incredible accomplishment. This is something CQ has mentioned, how little options we had for that World Cup and how much we have for this one.

Comment

Have a feeling he will be the extra man for forward selection base on his performance in second half of the season, it is between him and Gucci anyway and i have a feeling Gucci will make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Have a feeling he will be the extra man for forward selection base on his performance in second half of the season, it is between him and Gucci anyway and i have a feeling Gucci will make it.
        gucci and sardar are already there, is between karim and kaveh

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          gucci and sardar are already there, is between karim and kaveh
          Both will be included!

Comment

Considering that we will probably start the trio of jahanbaksh, azmoun, and taremi,

I see no reason that we wouldn’t take all the other forwards, especially knowing that azmoun is only effective for like 60-70 mins max, unless CQ whips him into serious shape.

If we are winning, for instance, it would be great to sub in someone with a high workrate like kaveh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Considering that we will probably start the trio of jahanbaksh, azmoun, and taremi,

I see no reason that we wouldn’t take all the other forwards, especially knowing that azmoun is only effective for like 60-70 mins max, unless CQ whips him into serious shape.

If we are winning, for instance, it would be great to sub in someone with a high workrate like kaveh

I agree with you. Kaveh would be a perfect candidate to come off the bench for Sardar.

Kaveh would be great at holding possession of the ball and slowing the game down when we’re up 1-0 or 2-1 (for example). He makes good decisions, has a good vision, good passing ability, he is smart to use his technical ability at the right time and his shooting isn’t bad.

I’m pretty sure if he doesn’t get injured (God forbid), both him and Karim will make the final cut. I’m fact I don’t see Carlos leaving Reza behind either. Even though we are known to be a defensive team, we need all the fire power we have.

Comment

Kaveh on the bench today for the game against Anderlecht

Comment

Kaveh subbed in 58min

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

GOAL Kaveh

Comment

goal kavehhhh

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

FT - Anderlecht 3:1 Charleroi:

Kaveh's goal:

Comment

he looks so fit

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            FT - Anderlecht 3:1 Charleroi:

Kaveh's goal:
                            My only question is why the Belgian playoffs are being watched in Germany [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              My only question is why the Belgian playoffs are being watched in Germany [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The only reason I see is that the Belgian league has been way overrated since the Belgium NT started to be a decent team. I still remember the old days going to the stadium to watch Belgium getting smashed by Spain and Portugal or even lose to the likes of Kazakhstan.

On Kaveh that was a nice effort, he started the action and finished it perfectly. Too bad for Charleroi they conceded the second goal right before the subs were made as Kaveh and Benavente were waiting to get in the field when anderlecht scored.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei
                                Karim Ansarifard
                                Sardar Azmoun
                                Reza Ghoochannejhad
                                Mehdi Taremi
                                Ali Alipour

If Carlos is taking 4 strikers to Russia:

Karim Ansarifard
                                Kaveh Rezaei
                                Sardar Azmoun
                                Reza Ghoochannejhad/or Mehdi Taremi

If Carlos is taking 5 strikers to Russia:

Karim Ansarifard
                                Kaveh Rezaei
                                Sardar Azmoun
                                Reza Ghoochannejhad
                                Mehdi Taremi/or Ali Alipour

I think it may ultimately come down to Ali Alipour vs Mehdi Taremi to make the final cut. But due to experience Taremi has over Alipour, I think Taremi will go instead. But we will see.

I just can’t see this World Cup without Gucci. Taremi is a confident striker with years of experience with Team Melli so I don’t doubt Carlos picking him over Alipour. Unless Alipour really impresses in the training camps and in the remaining friendly matches. I think Alipour has only 2 matches left to prove himself with Syria and Uzbekistan.

Comment

Working...
                                X