No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh Rezai was one of my favourite players when he was young. An absolute stud - but even I completely underestimated his lung capacity. He's still running like a horse out there and it's minute 91'!

Comment

Wow!!

WBE tied it . What a blunder by Charleoi.

Comment

damn
        they got a bit sloppy in the end and pissed away 2 easy points..

2-2 ft

Comment

video of goal please?

Comment

Anyone have a link to the goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Kaveh Rezai was one of my favourite players when he was young. An absolute stud - but even I completely underestimated his lung capacity. He's still running like a horse out there and it's minute 91'!
              true, like you said his current immense work-rate and nonstop running is reminiscent of young Ando..!!
              Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              His 1st year in Europe at 25 and he's killing a top 10 European league like Begium.

That shows it's never too late to make it in Europe, we have so many talents in Iran who could do as well if not better
              when in OmidTM, He was, ( as he is now )such a bright footballer with excellent positional sense and intelligent movements all over the pitch..!
              frankly surprised the heck outa me how he didnt get snatched up by an EU team much earlier..!? then i totally lost track of him in the abyss of IPL..!
              PS
              even if the raw talent may be lots in PGL, very few have his sophisticated game intellect...?? certainly much less have the necessary professionalism and right attitude..!!

Comment

At this point Kaveh will snatch Karim's place in the final World Cup squad.

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Kaveh already almost scored half the goals he scored last season in the IPL (7), in Belgium with only 6 games played

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    And the worst part is, Karim is not even at fault for that..

Comment

His goal: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1436...84%D9%88%D8%A7

Comment

As much as Im proud of Kaveh scoring a goal, can't believe they gave up 2 goals in the last 10min.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He is full package striker, wasted 4-5 years of career in crappy IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            He is full package striker, wasted 4-5 years of career in crappy IPL.
                            hes a very complete player. Not sure how he would do against physical opposition ( kinda like Gucci ) , but he is more active outside the box than gucci, and I would definitely have him over ansarifard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              CQ loves Karim. Doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                CQ loves Karim. Doubt it.
                                idk about that. Karim didnt play at all the last two games, or against uzbek ( and china ? ) . He was good against qatar, but shitty against montenegro.

Comment

Working...
                                X