No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will People understand that watching English premier League wont learn u anything about football

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
      Actually he started against Venezuela. U make me
      No he didn't, Ghoochannejhad did mate.

Comment

hahaha i know touché
        Hilarious

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            No he didn't, Ghoochannejhad did mate.
            those where just friendliesSardar scored 22 goals in 30 TM game that is some impressive stats . U dont bench a player after 1-2 games like they do in epl.

Comment

Any good quality video of the goals?

Comment

Bah bah way to start the weekend. Beautiful just beautiful. Pride and happiness is overwhelming ATM.

Many thanks to Tehranto for the live report and aenima for the videos.

He is indeed on fire, I truly hope he keeps his great form and excels it with time. He has amazing stamina, runs and super fast. As Nokhodi jaan mentioned his self-servicing reminds us of Taremi, however his precision on target is more precise than that of Taremi’s IMHO.

What’s his height BTW? He looks about 5’10”/178 cm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

those where just friendliesSardar scored 22 goals in 30 TM game that is some impressive stats .
                  I'm not saying it's not impressive. He was unstoppable in the qualifiers and he's a wonderful talent. However, in national team football, starting places are always up for grabs, nobody is ever guaranteed anything, as Queiroz has said time and time again. So Azmoun must start performing for his club, because Queiroz wants a striker who is in a goal scoring mindset. At the moment Ansarifard and Rezaei are scoring. Ghoochannejhad and Azmoun are not, when they do, they'll be starting.

It's beautiful the amount of competition we have for the strikers now.

Comment

Ansarifard and Rezaei are currently the most deserving starters
                    an

Ansarifard still misses too many chances. Sardar taremi Kaveh Gucci and then ansarifard would Be my choice

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Bah bah way to start the weekend. Beautiful just beautiful. Pride and happiness is overwhelming ATM.

Many thanks to Tehranto for the live report and aenima for the videos.

He is indeed on fire, I truly hope he keeps his great form and excels it with time. He has amazing stamina, runs and super fast. As Nokhodi jaan mentioned his self-servicing reminds us of Taremi, however his precision on target is more precise than that of Taremi’s IMHO.

What’s his height BTW? He looks about 5’10”/178 cm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      6'1, 185 cm. Yes he's a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        an

Ansarifard still misses too many chances. Sardar taremi Kaveh Gucci and then ansarifard would Be my choice
                        It's Querioz's headache bro, not ours.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6fXAK8PQ4

first: hard work as always!
                          second: nice!

Comment

What a beautiful second goal!!! Didn't really know rezaei had such a shot.

He's in great form and I'm sure he will be in our squad.

He's tall, fast, strong, and has that poacher instinct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Kaveh’s current from means goodbye to the WC for either Karim or Gucci...

Comment

I'm not saying it's not impressive. He was unstoppable in the qualifiers and he's a wonderful talent. However, in national team football, starting places are always up for grabs, nobody is ever guaranteed anything, as Queiroz has said time and time again. So Azmoun must start performing for his club, because Queiroz wants a striker who is in a goal scoring mindset. At the moment Ansarifard and Rezaei are scoring. Ghoochannejhad and Azmoun are not, when they do, they'll be starting.
                                It's beautiful the amount of competition we have for the strikers now.
                                Sardars goals some of them very crucial even when he was benched at rostov for whatever reason or had a had bad tm game he kept on scoring. Like u say we are spoiled with attacking options but club form doesnt make u score for the national team look at ARJ . Unless Sardar is really out of shape I dont see him loosing the first striker spot unless Ansarifard Gucci or K.Rezaei start scoring för TM when they get minutes. 22/30

Comment

Working...
                                X