Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Wasn t necessary to make negative advertisment for iranian players in saying he was extremly reluctant to hire iranian players and that kaveh isn t like other iranian players.
    He's always been like this. He's a proud Iranian as far as I know but he talks totally the opposite with the medias.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
      He's always been like this. He's a proud Iranian as far as I know but he talks totally the opposite with the medias.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk
      We don't care if he is a proud iranian if he contributes to the negative propaganda against iranians.

Comment

Bayat mikhad neshon bede ke party-baazi dar kaar nabode vaghti Kaveh raa kharidan, vali dige nabayad shoreshoo dar biyaare.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

somebody tell this guy to look at the likes of Alipour, Torabi, Gholizadeh, Noorafkan, Delfi, Shariati. Then his team will win the league

Comment

Wasn t necessary to make negative advertisment for iranian players in saying he was extremly reluctant to hire iranian players and that kaveh isn t like other iranian players.
            He had a very bad experience with Yazdani, Emmamifar, Mahdavi and Minavand.
            At least he is taking a chance again which is a lot more than many Iranians in European football do.

Comment

i am happy with the charleroi iranian owner if i believe he took a chance on kaveh even though fans did not believe in him and now kaveh is thier main player and playing good football and scoring, i just wished kaveh could score for tm, currently gucci and azmoun arent scoring, azmoun isnt even getting playing time, gucci playing not scoring enough like 3 so far, kaveh is doing good job and we need inform strikers for tm

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                He had a very bad experience with Yazdani, Emmamifar, Mahdavi and Minavand.
                At least he is taking a chance again which is a lot more than many Iranians in European football do.
                Yazdani actually did ok for them.That is why he lasted there 3 years.

Comment

Kaveh has always had a good sense for being at the right place at the right time. He showed it the u17 World Cup, he is opportunistic and does not waste his chances. He was not very strong befits but he has worked out and can out muscle the defenders. He is new and improved Gucci

Comment

"Kaveh Rezaei, the booted Shah

After each match of Charleroi, it is the same scene in the interview area on the Zebras side: Kaveh Rezaei speaks, Mehdi Bayat translated, like an old couple straight out of the Muppet Show . Because since his arrival at Sporting, the Iranian international is gaining strength: with its 6 goals, almost all marked in the (small) rectangle, Persia makes speak its finish.

" It was a risk of leaving my country, but it's still the case when you change clubs, even in your own league, " he explains. " I came to Charleroi without a second thought, to have fun, to grow the team ... and I will grow up with it. "

Kilometer of km

Worker scorer, he has the profile of the Mazzù system. After every game, he is in the top 3 of the Zebras having eaten the most kilometers. So welcome ... to the booted Shah.

" He's a complete striker, " said goalkeeper Nicolas Penneteau. " We saw very quickly in preparation that he had trunk: he marks, he runs, he works defensively, he relieves the medians, he is very precious for us ." The median Gaetan Hendrickx abounds: " Kaveh was very well integrated in the locker room, he takes French lessons, he is very modest and he has this desire to always learn and improve . "

And yet the carolo supporter remembers it: Emamifar, Mahdavi, Yazdani, the (mediocre) Iranians Abbas Bayat era have left black ideas to the public bored. " It was my father who strongly recommended me Rezaei, " said Mehdi Bayat. " I do not hide the fact that the previous episode, with my uncle's Iranians, greatly chilled me, and I hesitated for a long time: my father insisted so much that I sent my scouts, I met Kaveh Felice has also been seduced by his profile and personality - I do not regret it: for me, he's one of the best Pro-League strikers in terms of regularity, he did not make a bad match. since he's here. "

His Role Model

Ask him his model, he answers ... Thierry Henry: " I spent my youth eating video on YouTube and ironing his goals at Arsenal. " And Mehdi Bayat to interrupt the interview: he promises to make him meet the great Titi, one of these days in Tubize. To be laid at the Fed, it opens doors ...

" In Iran, Kaveh is a real star, " says Bayat. " He has 518,000 followers on Instagram, each photo he posts makes 140,000 likes, but he is humble and attentive, he is well integrated in the city too, and when he promises you to do the interviews in French. At the end of the season, I'm sure he'll be ready, and the Iranians are very good at exporting because they experienced the Revolution of '79 and many of them had no choice but to fleeing the country, wherever they end up, they blend into the culture of the country, they integrate without making waves . "

With his Iranian, Charleroi thus perpetuates his tradition of good picks sooner or later resold at very high prices. " The transfer was not easy to conclude: we had to wait until the end of his contract because it was too expensive, " says General Manager Pierre-Yves Hendrickx. " He also had to feel ready because he was much better paid in Iran, he made a sporting choice: he wanted to try his luck in Europe because he had the World Cup in Russia in mind ."

Magic foot

A World Cup that Iran will play with its new generation. " I was international in all age categories, we grew up with the same group, the Mondial for us is the icing on the cake, we have a very big spirit, everything is possible, it's the magic of football. "

In addition to the magic of football, there is also the ... winter transfer window, which left so many bad memories the last few days in Charleroi. " Nobody will leave in January " promises Bayat. " We are 2nd now and we want to keep this 2nd place as long as possible to ensure our play-offs 1. After the summer, we'll see .. This is for Benavente as for Rezaei .""

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/b...tte?id=9767047

Comment

We don't care if he is a proud iranian if he contributes to the negative propaganda against iranians.
                      Nothing he said is wrong. He didn't say iranian players suck he's talking about the baggage that comes along with them.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Kaveh was voted as 2nd best player of the week in the Belgian Jupiler League by Sport Magazine:

"2. Kaveh Rezaei (Charleroi) : despite the many kilometers he kills every game, he remains lucid in front of goal. He has set the table twice against Mechelen, including a nice sending in the skylight."

http://sportmagazine.levif.be/sport/...al-757681.html

Kaveh's goal was voted as 2nd best of the week by Nieuwsblad:

"71% of the votes went to Ruud Vormer. The goal of Kaveh Rezaei (Charleroi) was a nice second, with 19% of the votes. Henry Onyekuru (Anderlecht) gets bronze, he got 10% of the voters on his hand."

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20171120_03196461

Comment

Man, Kaveh really saved his career trajectory. After being a huge starlet for iran's youth teams between 16-21 and then having a few seasons of treading water and not graduating he has nailed it at 25.

Sends a great message to other players that even if you find yourself drifting, if you push hard you can go back in the right direction.

CQ has very tough choices for WC 18. He prefers to stack his line-up with defenders and took only three forwards for WC 14 (Dejagah, Ghoochannejhad, Ansarifard).

Based on his past decisions he is likely to take only 3-4 forwards again I think. Which means we will have a few big names missing out.

At the moment I think its looking like Azmoun, Taremi are certain, and maximum 2 out of Kaveh, Ansarifard, Gucci.

Dejagah has a deeper role than he had a few years ago so I don't think counts amongst this group but I actually have a feeling CQ will push him out if he doesn't get game time by the time of the WC...

Comment

Charleroi donated 10000€ to the earthquake victims.

Comment

Kaveh will definitely have an advantage making it into the final WC squad.

Even all the Belgian media reports how much he runs and how high his work rate is.

He also seems to be a more versatile player and can play anywhere in the attack it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Kaveh will definitely have an advantage making it into the final WC squad.

Even all the Belgian media reports how much he runs and how high his work rate is.

He also seems to be a more versatile player and can play anywhere in the attack it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                If I could be picky for a moment, players like Kaveh who are very physical and high energy players need to maintain their shape and avoid injury. Its only November right now. He has another 7 months until World Cup. He has to avoid injury and exhaustion.

Comment

Working...
                                X