Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Rezaei: "Playing in Qatar or China, it never really interested me ..."

Five months after landing at Sporting in the costume of a stranger, Kaveh Rezaei put on that one of terror of the defenses. The Iranian has already settled among the best strikers of the championship. Meet.
    Kaveh Rezaei about ...

... of Iran-Belgium change: The game is very tactical here, and especially very physical. If I have to explain the Belgian football to my Iranian friends, these are the aspects that I remember. "

... of the Tehran derby Esteghlal - Persepolis: "This is really a big derby, the kind of match that does not just get ready in the days before ... As soon as the calendar comes out, the fans look at what date it will be and it's no longer out of their minds, and we go out very early, between the fans of both teams, even if it's still in a good atmosphere, without too much overflow.It's hard for me to compare with what is elsewhere in the world, but it is sure that it is one of the largest derbies on the Asian continent.It must be realized that there are sometimes more than 100,000 spectators who find a place in the stadium. "

... of his desire to play in Europe: "For three years in a row, I had offers from Qatar, and from China, too, but that never really interested me. I wanted to come here to try my luck Since I was a little boy, my dream was to play in Europe, to test myself and find out what my true level is, and I'm not alone in this case: in Iran, many other players are just waiting for that, which is why I wanted to come here, even if the offers from other Asian or even Iranian clubs were higher. "

... the title of top scorer: "I would love to become top scorer, that's for sure, but it's not the most important for me, in fact I want my team to win. top scorer without allowing the team to evolve I think it shows in my way of playing: my goal is to win my team.I am not here to win individually. team wins, I win too. "

... of the next World Cup with Iran: "We are in the group of death, there is good and bad in this draw, the least good is obviously that the group is very difficult, with Spain and Portugal to face.We will have to train even more, and I trust the coach Carlos Queiroz, who is able to give us the keys to shine in such matches. is that we will play against the best teams in the world, and that it will give us all opportunities to show us, maybe after this World Cup, several Iranian players will have the opportunity to make the leap and to join Europe. ""

http://sportmagazine.levif.be/sport/...al-769585.html

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

Five months after landing at Sporting in the costume of a stranger, Kaveh Rezaei put on that one of terror of the defenses. The Iranian has already settled among the best strikers of the championship. Meet.
      Kaveh Rezaei about ...

[ATTACH]17658[/ATTACH]

... of Iran-Belgium change: The game is very tactical here, and especially very physical. If I have to explain the Belgian football to my Iranian friends, these are the aspects that I remember. "

... of the Tehran derby Esteghlal - Persepolis: "This is really a big derby, the kind of match that does not just get ready in the days before ... As soon as the calendar comes out, the fans look at what date it will be and it's no longer out of their minds, and we go out very early, between the fans of both teams, even if it's still in a good atmosphere, without too much overflow.It's hard for me to compare with what is elsewhere in the world, but it is sure that it is one of the largest derbies on the Asian continent.It must be realized that there are sometimes more than 100,000 spectators who find a place in the stadium. "

... of his desire to play in Europe: "For three years in a row, I had offers from Qatar, and from China, too, but that never really interested me. I wanted to come here to try my luck Since I was a little boy, my dream was to play in Europe, to test myself and find out what my true level is, and I'm not alone in this case: in Iran, many other players are just waiting for that, which is why I wanted to come here, even if the offers from other Asian or even Iranian clubs were higher. "

... the title of top scorer: "I would love to become top scorer, that's for sure, but it's not the most important for me, in fact I want my team to win. top scorer without allowing the team to evolve I think it shows in my way of playing: my goal is to win my team.I am not here to win individually. team wins, I win too. "

... of the next World Cup with Iran: "We are in the group of death, there is good and bad in this draw, the least good is obviously that the group is very difficult, with Spain and Portugal to face.We will have to train even more, and I trust the coach Carlos Queiroz, who is able to give us the keys to shine in such matches. is that we will play against the best teams in the world, and that it will give us all opportunities to show us, maybe after this World Cup, several Iranian players will have the opportunity to make the leap and to join Europe. ""

I love this guy!!!!!! Wish we could start all our strikers haha

Comment

statistically, he is the best player in the Belgium League at the moment

Comment

What do you guys think of the matchup today-Club brugge and Charleroi. Anyone watching the games consistently have an idea how this one can play out? (even though it is a cup match)

Comment

If he scores against Brugge he really needs to be looking at a different leauge.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

Kaveh Rezaei about ...

[ATTACH]17658[/ATTACH]

This is the type of mentality TM needs more of. If his great play wasn't enough, this mentality should be the icing on the cake to secure his place for WC.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

can anyone give a link if it starts?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                  can anyone give a link if it starts?
                  match is postponed due to weather conditions and inundated pitch.
                  not much different than Syria vs Iran in Malaysia, except a referee who cares about the safety of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    If he scores against Brugge he really needs to be looking at a different leauge.
                    This is crazy....he just got to Belgium 4-5 months ago let the guy develop consistency and then talk about a bigger move. He is still making a name for himself in Belgium.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      This is crazy....he just got to Belgium 4-5 months ago let the guy develop consistency and then talk about a bigger move. He is still making a name for himself in Belgium.
                      Not really, I feel like you/some people are underrating him to begin with. He should have gone to Lower to Mid table La Liga/Serie A/Ligue 1 side, because that's about his talent mark...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Not really, I feel like you/some people are underrating him to begin with. He should have gone to Lower to Mid table La Liga/Serie A/Ligue 1 side, because that's about his talent mark...
                        Under rating him??? LOL so if I’m saying that he needs to prove himself over the course of a season I’m questioning his talent? I’ve been following this guy since he Was in u17 I even had lunch with him last time I was in Iran so mixing his talent with a proper mentality like he has....sky is the limit.

I think he’s one of the most talented footballers we have and has every single quality from A to Z to be successful in Europe starting from his mentality to physically what he brings to the table but the reality is (and if you have followed Kaveh closely you’d know this because he’s explicitly said it in previous interviews) adapting to the game in even a decent European League is a process let alone one of the top.

Is he capable of being a serie a player? No question about it but it’s 120% premature to call for the move after stringing together some nice performances for a few months. When the season ends and he has shown what he can do over the course of a season then it will be fair to suggest such a thing. Making big steps after a short period of success has proven to ruin players careers in a thousand instances.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

All he needs for the big transfer is to repeat what he did in the first half of the season. If he continues like this he can potentially develop into one of our greatest legionnaires.

He has already a lot of media attention in Belgium which is also reflected to some extent in French and Dutch media. Surely offers will arrive after the ends of the season, but for now, he needs to cement his place in Belgium.

Comment

If feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn good..

for Team Melli fans these days

Comment

Kaveh named Player of the Week in Belgium

کاوه رضایی بهترین بازیکن هفته لیگ بلژیک
                              نقش کاوه رضایی در پیروزی 3-1 شارلروا در خانه اندرلشت مورد تحسین کارشناسان بلژیکی واقع شده است.
                              سایت مجله اسپورت فوت مگزین که هر هفته 10 بازیکن برتر ژوپیرلیگ را معرفی می*کند،نام کاوه رضایی را در صدر لیست بهترین*های هفته هجدهم قرار داد.
                              این نخستین بار نیست که مجله اسپورت فوت مگزین نام این مهاجم را در میان بهترین*های هفته قرار می*دهد ولی حضور گلزن اول شارلروا و دوم لیگ بلژیک در صدر این فهرست به معنی بهترین بازیکن هفته تلقی می*شود.
                              این سایت در توضیح عملکرد رضایی مقابل تیم صاحب نام اندرلخت نوشته است:
                              "همیشه و همه جا حاضر،چه با توپ و چه بدون توپ.
                              کاوه رضایی پنالتی را تبدیل به گل کرد که خودش از مدافع حریف گرفته بود.
                              نقش این بازیکن در همه موقعیت های خطرناکی که تیمش ایجاد کرد دیده می*شود."
                              ورزش سه

Comment

Anderlecht coach on Kaveh, and how Charleroi are where they are in the standings because of him:

"Dutch champion RSC Anderlecht wants to attract scoring power during the winter march. Is the Iranian striker Kaveh Rezaei from Sporting Charleroi an option for purple-white?

"Charleroi is currently second, and that is largely thanks to Rezaei," said Anderlecht manager Herman Van Holsbeeck at La Capitale. "But I do not have any illusions I do not dream If you see that Eupen (Henry Onyekuru, ed.) And KV Mechelen (Hassane Bandé, ed.) Now sell players for 8 or 9 million euros, you know enough."

The 25-year-old Rezaei is up to eight goals and five assists this season."

http://voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=131006

Comment

Working...
                                X