Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    Anderlecht coach on Kaveh, and how Charleroi are where they are in the standings because of him:

"Dutch champion RSC Anderlecht wants to attract scoring power during the winter march. Is the Iranian striker Kaveh Rezaei from Sporting Charleroi an option for purple-white?
    "Charleroi is currently second, and that is largely thanks to Rezaei," said Anderlecht manager Herman Van Holsbeeck at La Capitale. "But I do not have any illusions I do not dream If you see that Eupen (Henry Onyekuru, ed.) And KV Mechelen (Hassane Bandé, ed.) Now sell players for 8 or 9 million euros, you know enough."
    The 25-year-old Rezaei is up to eight goals and five assists this season."
    http://voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=131006
    Thanks but no thanks Anderlecht, he can move to a bigger league if he keeps scoring goals

Comment

LOLOL now Anderlecht wants Kaveh?? No thanks habibi

Kaveh to a Ligue 1 team coming in 1-2 years after he's tired of fucking kos in Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        LOLOL now Anderlecht wants Kaveh?? No thanks habibi

Kaveh to a Ligue 1 team coming in 1-2 years after he's tired of fucking kos in Belgium
        Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Not really, I feel like you/some people are underrating him to begin with. He should have gone to Lower to Mid table La Liga/Serie A/Ligue 1 side, because that's about his talent mark...
        That's what I'm saying! Belgian League is good for for unproven players like Gayidi or Noorafkan who are looking to make a name for themselves.

Comment

That's what I'm saying! Belgian League is good for for unproven players like Gayidi or Noorafkan who are looking to make a name for themselves.
          100% baradar... Im impressed with this league tbh... Quality is not bad at all...

Comment

Man you just have to take you hat of for players like Kaveh, Ansarifard, Mohammadi and especially Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun and Ezzatollahi who left Iran in an ever younger age to seek progress in Europe. I just hope these players shine in WC2018 and move to even bigger clubs. Especially our players in Russia should move on after the WC.

It will be exciting to follow our U17 stars like Alahyar, Delfi et co. in the near future as well. I certainly hope they make wise choices and move to Europe as soon as they have a good offer. Of course it is important for these young players to move to a club where they get playing time.

As far as Kaveh goes, he has really takes us all by surprise. I never thought he would make such move and be so succesful back then when he was playing in SS.
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
              Man you just have to take you hat of for players like Kaveh, Ansarifard, Mohammadi and especially Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun and Ezzatollahi who left Iran in an ever younger age to seek progress in Europe. I just hope these players shine in WC2018 and move to even bigger clubs. Especially our players in Russia should move on after the WC.

It will be exciting to follow our U17 stars like Alahyar, Delfi et co. in the near future as well. I certainly hope they make wise choices and move to Europe as soon as they have a good offer. Of course it is important for these young players to move to a club where they get playing time.

As far as Kaveh goes, he has really takes us all by surprise. I never thought he would make such move and be so succesful back then when he was playing in SS.
              No azmoun takes pictures and posts them on instagram we cant take our hat off to him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                No azmoun takes pictures and posts them on instagram we cant take our hat off to him.
                Baba w/o Azmoun we wouldn’t be even close to where we are now with TM

Comment

Baba w/o Azmoun we wouldn’t be even close to where we are now with TM
                  sarcasm for some of the morons around here

Comment

Kaveh Starting:
                    http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...19&ci=163&si=1

Comment

Man's a beast. Hustles on defense in a way that half our Midfielders can't.
                      Also, I don't speak this Dutch gibberish, but seems like they were mentioning him alot during the pre-game.

Comment

He scores!!! AGAIN!!!

1-0

Go kavehhh

Comment

KAVEHHHHH

Comment

KAveh caused a turnover in the midfield and ran up the field to score one with his left foot.

Comment

kaveh goalllll

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Take this boy to Russia!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X