Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Hopefully its Torabi.. He needs to be out of IPL asap if he wants a serious TM career going forward
    Is he really that good?
    I've never been impressed with him in what I've seen so far - albeit very limited exposures through his TM appearances ... does someone have a video?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
      Is he really that good?
      I've never been impressed with him in what I've seen so far - albeit very limited exposures through his TM appearances ... does someone have a video?
      yes just look at his league performances, montenegro match, japan match

Comment

Is he really that good?
        Bro hes so damn good... Most underrated player in a TM jersey. Unfortunate to not start because of our great Wing depth

Comment

Is he really that good?
          I think what we forget is that he is only 22 and the best is yet to come from him

Comment

Torabi has loads of potential, very lively, lightfooted winger with good nose for the goal, yet (typical of PGL footballers) puts his down too much, not comfortable tracking back and bit too direct in his attacking moves..!
            badly in need of European league, slight tweakings in order to make him a solid, reliable international..!
            he somewhat ill-suited to CQ style of football, but gets frequent call-ups , probably due to his positive attitude and professional demeanor in TM Camps..?
            he would fit Eredivisie best but Belgium would be a welcome European springboard too..!! he has been tipped with an EU move for a long while now and about to get torshide if he stay much longer..!

Comment

Hope the news will come out soon.

Torabi has shown he has the quality to tear up solid opponents, like japan and Montenegro.

The guys agility is insane and is the primary thing that makes him so dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Nima modyr is in Charleroi so if it's true it's probably one of his players

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  Nima modyr is in Charleroi so if it's true it's probably one of his players
                  Per transfermarket these are his iranian players

Mehdi Ghaedi, Esteghlal ( unfortunately we know it wont be him due to his horrible accident)
                  Reza Mirzaei, Sepahan
                  Mahan Rahmani, Peykan
                  Nima Mokhtari, Gostaresh Foolad

I do not see any of them going there.. How is Mirzaei? I have never heard of him, but then I do not follow IPL often.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hard task today playing away against the best team Club Brugge.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Benched :|

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Benched :|
                        why? is he injured?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Kaveh benched and yet club has scored 2 goals in 30mins. Not good for Kaveh.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

neither goal was scored by the forwards

Comment

Eyvalll Kaveh!!

Comment

Kaveh In 56 min and just scored now at 80min, thats our BOYYY

Comment

Working...
                                X