Clear All

Kaveh starting.

Game is in 20 minutes vs. Anderlecht.

Comment

I guess everyone missed this.

Kaveh scored a penalty.

2-1 Sporting

Comment

Yeah, and a bonus on top of the converted pk was that he created the penalty himself, as in the foul was commited on himself.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Comment

Goals and Highlights - Rezaei involved.

Comment

Just love how Rezaei makes chances out of nothing like that.

That penalty he won was all about workrate, fighting for the ball, and forcing an error.

Great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

You gotta love how the 2 players from that U-17 Nigeria 2009 squad are working hard in Europe. Payam Sadeghian in Turkey and Kaveh Rezaei in Belgium.

Our players are more hungry than ever before to be noticed by Team Melli. The word going around in the street is “in order to progress and become a star, choose Europe over lies from Iranian dalals.” Because at the end of your career, the door to Persepolis and Esteghlal will be open for an accomplished Iranian legionnaire who wants to retire in Iran.

I’m so proud of our players who are setting examples for our talented domestic youth.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  You gotta love how the 2 players from that U-17 Nigeria 2009 squad are working hard in Europe. Payam Sadeghian in Turkey and Kaveh Rezaei in Belgium.

Our players are more hungry than ever before to be noticed by Team Melli. The word going around in the street is “in order to progress and become a star, choose Europe over lies from Iranian dalals.” Because at the end of your career, the door to Persepolis and Esteghlal will be open for an accomplished Iranian legionnaire who wants to retire in Iran.

I’m so proud of our players who are setting examples for our talented domestic youth.
                  frankly Im not that excited. With the talent both had at u17 level, they should both be playing in top five leagues right now.

Comment

http://global.espn.com/football/match?gameId=509029

Charleroi lost 6-0 to Club Brugge.

Fans threw eggs at the team bus after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      http://global.espn.com/football/match?gameId=509029
                      Charleroi lost 6-0 to Club Brugge.
                      Fans threw eggs at the team bus after the game.
                      Fans expectations got really high after such a season, this is a mid-table team which played over their head during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Fan expectation got really high after such a season, this is a mid-table team which played over their head during the season.
                        Completely right.
                        Their team style was not sustainable. Their tactic every game was for the 3 forwards to constantly press. Their defense and midfield are heyfe noon so eventually most opponents figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Completely right.
                          Their team style was not sustainable. Their tactic every game was for the 3 forwards to constantly press. Their defense and midfield are heyfe noon so eventually most opponents figured it out.
                          It’s also not sustainable in terms of fatigue, and it’s too Predictable

But I think with one or two strong midfielders they could be a solid team.

There’s decent quality in their squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

IMO Kaveh should try to leave is he gets the opportunity. Anderlecht,Club Brugge, any lower mid table bundesliga or La liga teams are better for him than charleroi.

Comment

Charleroi 2-1 Gent 83 minutes

Rezaei subbed in from 72'

Comment

The fact that they didnt start him points to fatigue since hes their best forward. To be expected at this stage of the season given how little rotation they have had and their style of play, but I hope Kaveh is fresh for WC. Given our offensive talent ( the wings and CF is one position we do not need to worry about), I think we will be fine. Kaveh, Karim, Gucci, Sardar, Taremi, ARJ, Ghoddos will ensure that each other are fresh for every match, unlike 2014.

Comment

Working...
                                X