• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of the goal?

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
      Video of the goal?
      Provided by Abtin on the previous page of this thread: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1660...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C

Comment

I read somewhere he so far scored 15 this season, wasn't today's goal his 12th of the season or 15 include all competitions?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I read somewhere he so far scored 15 this season, wasn't today's goal his 12th of the season or 15 include all competitions?!?!
          15th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

kaveh is doing well, i still think the forward we should not take is karim

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              kaveh is doing well, i still think the forward we should not take is karim
              "The Leading goal scorer in Greek" Karim :-S

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Rezaei is much better than Gucci and should be included in our final list, besides he can also play on the wings. Much more versatile aswell. Azmoun and Ansarifard as central striker and Taremi and Rezaei as supporting strikers/wingers, Jahanbakhsh and Torabi as wingers (Torabi as CAM aswell). Ghoddos should also be in the list as CAM/LW ofcourse and we are good to go. I hope CQ does the right thing and leaves Gucci home were he can watch the world cup and cheer for TM like the rest of us.

Comment

IMO the following strikers should be taken along to Russia:

1.Azmoun,
                  2.Taremi,
                  3.Rezaei,
                  4.Ansarifard.

Based on form the last months Gucci doesn't deserve to be there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

1.Azmoun,
                    2.Taremi,
                    3.Rezaei,
                    4.Ansarifard.

Thank you! Its not like Reza is Ali Karimi level of talent. People calling him our best clutch player, sorry that has been Azmoun since the last Asian Cup. Not Reza.

Comment

1.Azmoun,
                      2.Taremi,
                      3.Rezaei,
                      4.Ansarifard.

form wise you might be right, however gucci has something all this players dont have, he has experience, playing in asian cup and world cup, and he scored in world cup.also when ever we needed gucci he has delievered, just experience wise we must take him.also karim does not perform for TM. i am sorry he really does not perform for tm

Comment

ansarifard has had about a decade to do something for team melli. the only important goal i remember him scoring was in asian cup 2011.

Comment

I would go with 1)Sardar 2)Karim 3)Taremi 4) Kaveh if i have to drop one, but i have a feeling CQ will drop Kaveh, he has always been loyal to the players who helped him during years.

Comment

1.Azmoun,
                            2.Taremi,
                            3.Rezaei,
                            4.Ansarifard.
                            Goals in 2018
                            Ansarifard - 10
                            Ghoochannejhad - 6
                            Rezaei - 5
                            Azmoun - 3

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Goals in 2018
                              Ansarifard - 10
                              Ghoochannejhad - 6
                              Rezaei - 5
                              Azmoun - 3
                              Quality of league:

1. Russian Premier League
                              2. Eredivisie
                              3. Belgium First Division A
                              4. Greek Superleague

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Benavente (Peruvian winger of charleroi), just renewed his contract for another 4 years. It may be to drive his price up if he has a good WC, but he also may very well stay at Charleroi. With the possible addition of another exciting winger in Gholizadeh, and possible extension of Kaveh's contract, charleroi will have a really great attacking line next year. But still, I think Kaveh should assess his options after WC. If he manages to get an offer from mid table la liga team, bundesliga, serie A, he may very well be inclined to take it at this stage in his career. Hopefully noorafkan can get to charleroi as well. He would probably start a lot of games given his versatility, also their CDM's arent that great.

Comment

Working...
                                X