X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figo killer is back !!!

i did found this long reportage
    maybe we can stil use him for the youth tm

How is he "back" when his career just started?
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

PES Master League in real life
      He will turn 16 yo after his retirement and start his career 😁😁

PSYCHOPATH
      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Regardless of his age issues, he did a great job for Team Melli most of the times.
        His ego and unprofessionalism cost his career progression.

Comment

Kung fu fighter. Heard Hossein wants to give a hand in taekwondo

Comment

Fun interview. Who is he referring to regarding that Saudi arabia fight? He said he and Gholam reza rezaei picked a fight becasue another teammate was insulted.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              Regardless of his age issues, he did a great job for Team Melli most of the times.
              His ego and unprofessionalism cost his career progression.
              Indeed one of the best ever Full Backs in TM history, top 3-5 , I'd say so far. ..!?
              He still managed a very long,tremendous International career & never ever saw a game from him where he gave anything less than 100% for the shirt. Putting it in perspective of his diminutive stature & ultra young age his football achievements were nothing short of phenomenal.
              He personified the saying " It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the Fight in the dog. "

Had his real age hadn't finally catch up with him , I'd imagine he coulda well been one of CQ's favorite players too ..!

I don't blame him for having a fall out with that fake-ass, self-serving khayemal Gholabi..! Hossain was too gheyrati to put up with his bs ..!

Comment

He must be 59 years old by now, but his passport probably says 29 years old

Comment

He is still too young for the U-20 team, right? Can we fit him into the U-19s?

Comment

more respect for one of the best and finest team melli player the last 20 years. he was a great right back, whatever his age was that time......
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

He helped Sepidrood to promote to primer league. Sepidrood is one of those poor clubs in IPL, we'll hear a lot about their financial problems next season. yet he'll play for them next season with love. itsnot easy to play in rasht if you arenot from that region, I remember Mahdavikia had a hard time but Sepidrood's fan love Kaabi.

Comment

Forever16
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X