X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Shojaei for TM. NOW
    I never thought I'd see the day .... Doctor Doom asking for Shojaei IN TM !!!!!

Fortunately, it seems his issues have been resolved and he will be back in the November callups.

Comment

It's impossible not to love this gentleman. He's got all the ingredients to be loved and favored. Be it his humility, dignity, compassion, courage, outspokenness, and more importantly his great skills and team player mentality, as well as his composure and professionalism on the pitch.

Hope to see his good performances on a consistent basis. He'd be the best candidate for TM captaincy in World Cup!

Comment

^ I have met him personally before and I can also say that he is a very humble and well mannered guy. He really is a classy person and a great player so having him among our players will definitely have a positive influence on them. Very happy that he is coming back.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          ^ I have met him personally before and I can also say that he is a very humble and well mannered guy. He really is a classy person and a great player so having him among our players will definitely have a positive influence on them. Very happy that he is coming back.
          Is it possible for him to come along with the team to Russia, even if doesn't get selected for the squad? [emoji848]

Comment

^ I am sure he will be there as we do not have a good play maker now and he is definitely a great one and has still a few good years to play in him.
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Is it possible for him to come along with the team to Russia, even if doesn't get selected for the squad? [emoji848]
              Last WC people in Iran were cussing him out because instead of passing against Argentina he would rather dribble and lose possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                Shojaei for TM. NOW
                WOW lol times have changed! Like you, I was always so frustrated with Masoud in TM as well. It is crazy that despite his age, he has completely turned around, and now we want him playing so badly. I am so happy he proved me wrong, and to see him performing so well. But I still never saw this day coming lool.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Whether you like him or whether you hate him. Whether he earns his spot for the World Cup and become the first Iranian to be a part (or play) in 3 different World Cups..

Masoud Shojaei will one day go into the history books as one of the best players from Iran.

I don't know how old some of our new members are here and I'm not giving Masoud extra unnecessary praise. Don't forget, this guy dribbled circles around teams like Real Madrid and was offered to sign with Villareal. But he decided to stay with Amoo Javad at Osasuna.

You don't have to like the guy, but try and learn to respect your future legends

Comment

And no, I'm not saying he 100% deserves to be in Team Melli. He will have to earn his place like the rest of them.

It's up to CQ. CQ knows that an experienced veteran who is also in form will not miss a call-up.

Comment

Some of you guys know that I love Masoud more than any other Iranian player ever. Met him a few times in Spain and Austria.

Even if we don't talk about his qualities outside the field (for which I personally respect him more than for anything else) and only look at his qualities on the field lately, one has to be stupid not to consider him TM material. He may not be the fastest player (as if our other players were all extremely fast), but the amount of chances he creates/created in TM with his insane touch for passes is higher than anyone else.

And that's only one reason. Not to forget his recent goals and performance in Greece, the fact that all players respect him and look up to him and and and...

Masoud for TM! End of story.

Comment

He can easily play in La Liga at his age. A team like Girona, Deportivo La Coruna or Getafe would be perfect for him. He's playing way below his level in Greece...

Comment

If he will be included in the final WC Squad, he will be the first Iranian player to participate in 3 World Cups.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            He can easily play in La Liga at his age. A team like Girona, Deportivo La Coruna or Getafe would be perfect for him. He's playing way below his level in Greece...
                            I am not sure about that, Masoud looks good because he is playing in a slow league, and that is why he can impose his technical skills. I don't think he can keep it up in a top 4-5 leagues anymore, even in his good days in Osasuna, he had lots of up and down(despite few bad injures). I am Ok with him staying there because of his age, but our younger players should avoid the league unless it is a for club which play in European competitions.

Comment

I think both Masoud and hajsafi should stay there in Greece, you can see from the interview the way he talks about panionos and Greece there's a big sparkle in his eyes (no homo). He loves it there and he's comfortable there! Hope he stays there for a Long time as everyone there has supported ehsan and masoud through hard times! Hopefully the clubs financial situation will become much better as really if u follow them they are really like one big family at panionos!

Comment

Both in the starting lineup for the match tonight against AEK which starts at 18:30 CET, in 22 minutes [emoji119][emoji1130][emoji1112]

Comment

Working...
                                X