This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I saw Ramin posted on Twitter complaining about Beiranvand “shushing” Persepolis fans.

No offense to Ramin but I don’t think he should be talking much considering he left the same bipolar fans, came back and left again. I know he didn’t shush them but I think he should have in a way.

Beiranvand has the balls to respond to these negative and ungrateful Persepolis fans, whereas Ramin had low-self esteem and succumbed to their harassment. Alireza straight stood his ground without any fear.

My point is, it seems that Ramin still has a little growing up to do.
    I don't think the Ramin Rezaeian Twitter account is official

Comment

Can't this guy just focus for once on Oostende instead of driving around in a borrowed Lamborghini and bringing down Beiranvand?

Comment

Rezaiean doesn't have Twitter. That's some fanboy/fangirl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Can't this guy just focus for once on Oostende instead of driving around in a borrowed Lamborghini and bringing down Beiranvand?
          Actually Ramin is an extremely hardworking person. Except for that car video, he only posts videos of him training hard.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            how does he bring down beiranvand? I haven't noticed.

Comment

Hopefully he starts every game going forward
              sigpic

Comment

My mistake if that Twitter account isn’t official. It’s so hard to tell if they’re official or not official because some of these fan boys and girls are good at impersonating athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  My mistake if that Twitter account isn’t official. It’s so hard to tell if they’re official or not official because some of these fan boys and girls are good at impersonating athletes.
                  It's 100% not official, it's just a fan page

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Well he will get at least 2 more games since Capon, other guy are suspended for three straight games.
                    but he doesn't play tonight

Comment

His coach is being a dick.

Even though ramin literally scored while subbed in for one minute, his coach isn't giving him much more than scraps.

But ramin will keep fighting and I think he will end up being the starter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Oostende vs. KC Mechelen:

*Ramin is on the bench.
                        *Oostende currently down 0:1 at HT.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          Oostende vs. KC Mechelen:

*Ramin is on the bench.
                          *Oostende currently down 0:1 at HT.
                          this coach is such a fucking retard. Whenever ramin is out they dont win lmao

Comment

he played the last ten minutes. They lost 1-0 . hopefully he gets to the starting xi again soon.

Comment

His team is playing in a cup match in half hour and he isn't starting. not even in a Cup match.

Comment

Ramin starting against Mouscron in league match(away) today:

Comment

Working...
                                X