No announcement yet.

Let iranian women enter their stadiums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t want to get too political here. But banning Iran from hosting international matches won’t be a good option for FIFA and won’t achieve their goal. The demand (rightly) is to open all stadiums to women, not just international games. It applies to league games too. So IFF can’t just erase the problem and muddle through it for another few years by not hosting international games. They either have to do it or else risk being rightfully and justifiably banned from all international competitions (not just hosting them). This is the moment of truth for them. Piss or get off the pot. FIFA would happily punish entire country and teams as it’s is a blunt but effective instrument. Look at Yugoslavia in the early 90s,, Russia today as 2 clear examples.they’ll do it again if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Yes, that's the "real" problem, is that it's Western - it's not that we have the Taliban ruling Iran and killing and harming Iranians.
      Just like the Americans banning all Iranian Women, Children and Men from entering their country and getting awarded a World Cup. Their women’s youth team played Iran’s scored 6 goals on them took some pictures with stupid Iranian team and Americans were awarded the World Cup smh

Comment

https://football-italia.net/could-it...iran-excluded/

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
          I don’t want to get too political here. But banning Iran from hosting international matches won’t be a good option for FIFA and won’t achieve their goal. The demand (rightly) is to open all stadiums to women, not just international games. It applies to league games too. So IFF can’t just erase the problem and muddle through it for another few years by not hosting international games. They either have to do it or else risk being rightfully and justifiably banned from all international competitions (not just hosting them). This is the moment of truth for them. Piss or get off the pot. FIFA would happily punish entire country and teams as it’s is a blunt but effective instrument. Look at Yugoslavia in the early 90s,, Russia today as 2 clear examples.they’ll do it again if needed.
          Yap, and FIFA banning Russia and Yugoslavia back then did what exactly?
          In both cases the reaction was much much worse.

Also there is a very dumb rumor going around on Instagram and twitter started by stupid Italian fans (who I suspect might actually be Iranian) saying Italy will replace Iran at the world cup.
          It's complete horses*hit.
          If (and this is a huge IF) Iran was banned they would just select another Asian country (probably UAE).
          And if they were to pick a European team they would pick Macedonia (who beat Italy in the playoff).

It pisses me off how dumb people are on social media.

Comment

Absolute garbage and nothing but childish thinking by Italian fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
              Just like the Americans banning all Iranian Women, Children and Men from entering their country and getting awarded a World Cup. Their women’s youth team played Iran’s scored 6 goals on them took some pictures with stupid Iranian team and Americans were awarded the World Cup smh
              I don't even know what you're on. You have that typical University leftist narrative, where all you can is resort to your intellectual enclave of blaming Americans and Westerns. That's the only angle you got. But it's Sepahi and IR thugs that are beating our women in the streets, not Westerners and killing our people.

Also, Aghazadehs who rob Iran blind live comfortably in the West and America. They enjoy the West very much.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I don't even know what you're on.

You have that University leftist narrative, where all you can is resort to your intellectual enclave of blaming Americans and Westerns. That's the only angle you got. But it's Sepahi and IR thugs that are beating our women in the streets, not Westerners and killing our people.

Also, Aghazadehs who rob Iran blind live comfortably in the West and America.
                Man I went to university and would probably be considered a leftist on foreign policy issues, but there is no justification for banning these women from watching the games.

Yes, FIFA is crooked and hypocritical when it comes to all sorts of political stuff - but why are we depriving our own people of something that is positive and wholesome?

Comment

Written by KonChini 2 years old from Rome.

If godforbid iran get banned from WC then that means UAE will go thro and iraq will go against australia. FFS .

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Man I went to university and would probably be considered a leftist on foreign policy issues, but there is no justification for banning these women from watching the games.

Yes, FIFA is crooked and hypocritical when it comes to all sorts of political stuff - but why are we depriving our own people of something that is positive and wholesome?
                    I also have leftists streak as well on some issues (i.e. universal health care, even free college etc.) but blaming everything on the West comes straight from the communists and Islamists (i.e. IR) handbook (Islamists don't care for religion or God btw). It's meant to divert attention from their own ability to offer real constructive solutions.

The IR's entire MO is to rob Iranians of their heritage, resources, dignity and joy. This is another policy that is in line with that. Not complicated
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I also have leftists streak as well on some issues (i.e. universal health care, even free college etc.) but blaming everything on the West comes straight from the communists and Islamists (i.e. IR) handbook (Islamists don't care for religion or God btw). It's meant to divert attention from their own ability to offer real constructive solutions.

The IR's entire MO is to rob Iranians of their heritage, resources, dignity and joy. This is another policy that is in line with that. Not complicated
                      I think we’re in agreement. IR is very stupid and cruel to do what they’re doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I think we’re in agreement. IR is very stupid and cruel to do what they’re doing.
                        This is how they run the entire country, Nokhodi jaan. I don't even know what devils these people are following! They must be following the big devil.

It bothers me that people blame the Iranian or Islamic cultures. These Mullahs have always been in it for themselves and have nothing to do with either. They would sell their mothers or daughters to make a buck, but in the meantime, have resorted to selling others' mothers and daughters.

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
                          Sanctions and isolation do nothing. They produce no good result for the people.

They should sanction specific people, but not collective punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Written by KonChini 2 years old from Rome.
                            If godforbid iran get banned from WC then that means UAE will go thro and iraq will go against australia. FFS .
                            According to Swedish newspaper Italy will get that spot because they are the highest ranking team

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                              According to Swedish newspaper Italy will get that spot because they are the highest ranking team
                              Lol thats stupid and nonsense. So they would reduce one asian spot and give another spot to european teams making them 14 teams!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                                This is based off the same stupid rumor.
                                Which Swedish paper?

Comment

Working...
                                X