X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate this and the Dejagah thread so much -__-

Comment

Ughhhhh every Friday I open this thread hoping to see something positive surrounding Sardar. His return to RK has been the worst nightmare of any footballer prior to the World Cup!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun just scored the 1-0 in a friendly game against Bohemians 1905, a Czech club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Azmoun just scored the 1-0 in a friendly game against Bohemians 1905, a Czech club.
          i don’t think he scored it

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
            i don’t think he scored it
            You're right, FotMob just corrected it.

Comment

2nd half, Kazan used a different lineup that included shekari

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=181qzKVCw9E

goal at min 45. Sardar with well timed pass to get kudrayashov through, who squares it for the other forward who scored. At Min 1:45, Shekari intercepts, gives good ball to gokdeniz who should have scored. Overall both looked pretty sharp. Impressed with shekari, who has really refined in his game even during these 4 months in europe. He plays almost all one-two touch, gets back on defense, keep possession well. Definitely one to look out for and I feel like he will improve in Rubin. Its a shame bc if Sardar had left to Lazio, we would not have this animosity towards Rubin And Berdyev, instead we would be okay with our talents being sent there if it meant he could get them to a level where they can leave to big clubs, consistently perform for TM.

Comment

some new Hashieh for Sardar.

This TV presenter seems to make a joke about Sardar not scoring and spending his time online, but Sardar has taken it quite seriously.

Comment

Here is a list of each 2018 World Cup team’s top scorer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...S2&sh=8d7e65cb

Sardar is the youngest top scorer in the WC by 2 years!

Let’s face it, he is crazy good for Team Melli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a feeling Sardar and Shekari are both going to get a lot of playing time in the second half of the season and are gonna score a lot of goals together.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

This TV presenter seems to make a joke about Sardar not scoring and spending his time online, but Sardar has taken it quite seriously.

Maybe it's good for him to hear some criticisms like this. He needs to realize that people are not satisfied with his recent form. Hopefully that gives him the motivation to prove people wrong.

Comment

Sardar should solely focus on football instead of posting and responding on every single BS. The best response to any bashing or criticism would be to score goals for club and country, especially now that the WC is ahead of us.

Some certain NT players always want to be in the focus...

Comment

Azmoun needs to be media trained. You don't need to respond to every joke or comment against you... this wasn't even heavy criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Azmoun needs to be media trained. You don't need to respond to every joke or comment against you... this wasn't even heavy criticism.
                              Fully agreed Nokhodi jaan. I am as a matter of fact quite disappointed in Sardar for having responded to that humorous criticism. Public figures and athletes in particular are always the target of media criticism. He should learn to hear the criticism, let it in and use it as a motivational cause to practice harder and focus on his footballing, and stay away from SM and reading/watching what others have to say about him, because it will have no use for him, but self-confidence destruction and maintaining the immaturity. He honestly needs to grow up. One of the first steps is to live all by himself and stay away from living with the parents whom seem to have contributed to his ever-growing immaturity. He seriously acts like brats!

If you're a public figure and cannot deal with the media and public criticism, then you're in the wrong field!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Commentator was absolutely right....Sardar is wasting his time and talent ...instead of being in the filled practicing every day 5 times a day he is messing around

Comment

Working...
                                X