X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any highlights of today's match?

Comment

With popov mobile vets and noboa Rubin will start to do better in the second half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        To all the Russian League haters:
        Now let's see your Eredivisie clubs can pull this off...
        Do you remember last year's Europa League final? I think Ajax, an Eredivisie team was there against Manchester United. They killed Schalke and Lyon on their way to the final, two clubs from very good leagues.

I can't remember the last time a Russian team made it so far in EL or CL honestly...

The Russian league is immensely overrated on PFDC and their lack of top quality exports to La Liga, Bundesliga and EPL are pure proof of that considering all the money they have. All the washed up stars go to the RPL and with the small player budget Eredivisie teams have they still do equally well if not even better in European competitions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_E...nce_comparison

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_C...nce_comparison

Comment

Highlights are on Rubins insta page. Shekari made a nice move for the assist

Comment

Friendly - Rosenborg 1:4 Rubin Kazan

Goals: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfo6xEXB...&taken-by=fcrk

Comment

Scoop (lol) : Sardar Azmoun was interviewed by this french football website/newspaper : http://www.onzemondial.com/etranger/...azan-transfert

Here is a translation :

AZMOUN : "I DO NOT FEAR EXPECTATIONS"

Unknown by the European public, Sardar Azmoun gave his first interview to a French media during a stay in Paris. A tasty interview where he talks about Iran, the World Cup and his possible transfer to a big club.
              Sardar, when are your first memories of football?

I do not remember my first game on TV, but I watched all the matches of Iran. And the first big memory was Iran - Angola at the 2006 World Cup. I was 11 years old and I already practiced this sport for several years.

This summer, you will normally play the World Cup. You're looking forward ?

I'm looking forward to the World Cup, I'm very excited. We will play against big teams (Spain, Portugal, Morocco), I'm proud and I think we can achieve something. We're going to play in Russia, it's great, it's my second country, the country I discovered when I left Iran. In addition, the match against Spain will take place in Kazan, my stadium.

In the French media, it is said that you are the only Iranian player able to tip a match at the next World Cup ...

I like this kind of comments, it boosts me and it makes me responsible. I am not afraid to be expected. I would love to be the best player, but not for an ego, only to help my country.

Many say you have no chance of getting out of group B. What inspires you?

With Rostov, what score was made against Bayern? Nothing is impossible in football. In Rostov, we did not have much means compared to Bayern Munich and in this match, only Neuer was absent. Why did we win? If you have the mind and the heart, then you can do everything. Iran is not afraid of anything. Why could not we do it? God always rewards people who harm themselves.

You have impressive stats with Iran: 22 goals in 30 caps, all just 23 years old. You are aware of going very fast?

In my opinion and to be perfectly honest, this figure is not terrible. I'm not proud, I could have done better and I know in what areas. When you give yourself thoroughly, God rewards you. The best is yet to come.

In 2014, you had been removed from the list of 23 Iranian players selected for the World Cup. How did you experience this?

Rather quietly. I come from a family of top athletes and at home, we always respect the decisions of coaches. And if the coach felt that it was not my time, it's because I did not deserve to go there. And that means he had good reasons. I have nothing to say about that.

Why do Iranian players have so much trouble exporting?

Our players love their country and have no desire to go into exile. They are very attached to Iran. I know many who have the same level as Europeans, but they prefer to play at home and must respect their choice.

You have been in Russia for almost five years. When will a signature in a big championship?

I have received a lot of great club offers, but I think it was risky to leave. I could not have adapted. I know my body, he was not ready to face certain workloads, some duels as in England. Today, things have changed. I worked a lot and I muscled to resist all the championships. I received offers from England, France, Germany and Turkey. It's me who refused everything (afarin!).

Can we say that will be your last year in Russia?

It will depend mainly on the World Cup. My coach is like my father ()and he knows better than me what is good for my future. I will discuss with him and I will then make a decision. The coach wants me to leave the day I'm ready. Think again, the Russian championship is a good championship, but few people speaks about it, it is very covered. Russian clubs have a good level even if they do not manage to conclude in the European Cup.

[B] What do you think of the comparison with Messi?
              [/ B]

I do not know why they say I'm the new Messi, my game has nothing to do with him. Maybe it's because we have the same shoes. I always wanted to be like Zlatan Ibrahimovic. It was my model when I was young. And after the Europa League match against Manchester United last year, I even swapped my jersey with him.

Do you follow Ligue 1?

No, I don't really follow the French league. In Russia, the only team we know well is Paris Saint-Germain, one of the biggest teams in the world. I do not have much to add on Paris, it's top level.

We heard that there was contact between the PSG and you. True ?

No, I have no contact with PSG. But in any case, I can not reveal my keys, it's secret.

Which team did you support when you were young?

Real Madrid, I appreciate this club since very small.

What do you think of Zidane?

I can not talk about Zizou. He is so much a gentleman that I have no right to comment on him. Who am I to talk about him? It is one of the monuments of football. Whether he wins or loses with Real Madrid, we are not allowed to talk about him.

Comment

His interviews are not giving me any hopes for Azmoun leaving Russia after the World Cup. Sad, sad, sad.

Comment

Comes across very well. Once CQ leaves and our Team Melli crumbles with ill discipline, I had Azmoun down as a likely trouble-maker for some reason but nah, he seems to have a smart head on his shoulders.

Comment

My coach is like my father and he knows better than me what is good for my future. I will discuss with him and I will then make a decision.

You guys still have hope for this guy? he shouldnt even be wasted in the world cup starting line up....he is at best a super sub for TM. His professional career has no future.

Comment

I mean at least now we know for fairly certain that he decided it to be this way (put so much faith in berdyev). If so, then its his career and we should respect his desicion, even if we dont agree with it. Who are we to tell him what to do in his career, for a 22 year old coming from Iran he has already had more success than any iranian at his age has ever had, bar none im pretty sure.

Comment

With Rostov, what score was made against Bayern? Nothing is impossible in football. In Rostov, we did not have much means compared to Bayern Munich and in this match, only Neuer was absent. Why did we win? If you have the mind and the heart, then you can do everything. Iran is not afraid of anything. Why could not we do it? God always rewards people who harm themselves.

^^WTf does that last line mean

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

^^WTf does that last line mean
                          Ya abolfazl

Azmoun about to join the Taliban

jk jk

Comment

^lol
                            obviously that part is a bit of a lost in google translation
                            probably said "fortune/god favors the daring..!?" or something of that nature..??

the Only real revelations i took from that interview is that although earlier he was adamant about leaving Russia after the WC, he now seems to hint more at the natural fact that the intere$t for his services has obviously cooled off since and he needs a great performance @ upcoming WC in order to attract the $orta offer$$$ that will Tempt his papa berdie to sell him off...!!

Comment

Not sure what he means by saying I know my body and I was not ready to face certain workloads.

That is a big red flag for me. I do not genuinely see him go to a big club.

Comment

His coach instead of encouarging him holds him back and belittles him like the bitter old lady in "Great Expectations".
                                Ok, Papa Berdy... if Azmoun is so weak, its your responsibility as a coach to get him in shape for a decent European league...

Comment

Working...
                                X