Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow good job Azmoun. Amazing stats in one game, being involved in all 3 goals, while having scored 2 goals. That 3rd. goal was clearly Azmoun's, as it crossed the goal line before Popov touched it.

Comment

A week of TM training with CQ is paying off.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

What we were scared of has officially happened. They have reviewed the goals and given it to poopoo.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          What we were scared of has officially happened. They have reviewed the goals and given it to poopoo.
          Its weird though, cause I think Popov was offside. Technically, if it wasn't Azmoun's goal, it wasn't a goal at all lol. Did they at least give Azmoun the assist though, since they changed to goal to Popov's name?

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            For me, that goal was all Sardars. Either it was his goal or it should have been an offside cause that other guy that stupidly just nodded to a ball that already was going into the goal, was clearly in offside!!
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

Yeah, anyone have a contact detail for RFA? Maybe if we email them a signed PFDC petition we can get them to rule out the goal and deduct 2 points from Sardar's team.

Comment

If I was Azmoun, I would be so pissed at Popov for robbing me of a goal.

Comment

I don't understand, are they blind? Popov is clearly in the net already when he touches the ball.

Comment

When your teammate already gave you an assist but you steal a goal from him because you’re a Cunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Yeah, anyone have a contact detail for RFA? Maybe if we email them a signed PFDC petition we can get them to rule out the goal and deduct 2 points from Sardar's team.
                      This is what I call natural Persian pettiness lmfao.. U aren't Persian if u don't think like this lol

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        When your teammate already gave you an assist but you steal a goal from him because you’re a Cunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        It's strikers instinct, I've seen it happen many times before. They do it in any case a defender might be nearby but sometimes it goes wrong (eg. Nani cancelling out Ronaldo's goal in a friendly match a few years ago)

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                          It's strikers instinct, I've seen it happen many times before. They do it in any case a defender might be nearby but sometimes it goes wrong (eg. Nani cancelling out Ronaldo's goal in a friendly match a few years ago)
                          It's OK - it's just an assist now.

Sardar has I believe, 2 goals and 4 assists so far this season. With his normal trajectory explosions in Spring, I expect these stats to balloon in the next few weeks.

Comment

5 games left come on sardar 5 goals. Get to 7 goals and 5 assists and thats a respectable contribution given the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post

Nah, not this instance.

The way he quickly raised his arm to claim the goal for himself showed that he was 100% trying to steal the goal for himself.

Hopefully azmoun steals a few goals from him now.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                5 games left come on sardar 5 goals. Get to 7 goals and 5 assists and thats a respectable contribution given the circumstances.
                                How many has he scored so far this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X