Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The strange thing is that Azmoun handles himself very well with his teammates. He is clearly a leader on and off the pitch. But when it comes to his own career he acts like a 3 year old who needs his mommy to make airplane noises when she feeds him. I don't get it. Hopefully he sees how ARJ conducts himself and it makes him realize that he needs to change. Otherwise his club career is always going to be wasted potential.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

The good news is he became a 90 minutes player
      The bad news is he became a 90 minutes player but couldn't score
      Btw I think he'll be fine

PSYCHOPATH
      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

I'm sorry but not knowing your own paycheck is just cringe to the maximum. What 23 year old gives away such a responsibility still to his parents? Come on, man up a bit and start making your OWN decisions. IMO it all perfectly sums up his relationship with Berdyev and why he is so dependent on that bald fool.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
          The strange thing is that Azmoun handles himself very well with his teammates. He is clearly a leader on and off the pitch. But when it comes to his own career he acts like a 3 year old who needs his mommy to make airplane noises when she feeds him. I don't get it. Hopefully he sees how ARJ conducts himself and it makes him realize that he needs to change. Otherwise his club career is always going to be wasted potential.
          In terms of professionalism the difference between Sardar and Jahanbakhsh is like day and night, literally.

Sad thing is that Sardar is way more talented than Jahanbakhsh but it doesn't mean shite when he stays in Rubin.

Comment

Sardar is still young enough to turn this around. It would be a shame for us to look back and say what if, like we all do with Ali Karimi.

Comment

Azmoun is about to play what is hopefully his last match in the Russian league. Starting right now

Comment

Has there even been a single game where he doesn't stay on the ground several times like a baby?

And missed a 100% 1-to-1 chance.

Comment

is it half time ? all i see is commercials

and yea, he definitely got a bit of Grass-Roller sickness in him..!
                  i dont know if he is just trying to catch his breath ? or i gather he is a bit of naazok naaranji o bache nane...! which is more likely in light of his last interview

ps
                  also self-preservation is likely to play a part...... Rubin aint going up nor down, so little incentive for results, and he certainly wouldnt want to pick up an injury on the eve of wc

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

So much for Saeid developing at Amkar. I lost the count how many times he started from the bench. Awful timing for his age.

Comment

where are you guys watching the game from?
                      Well I been away for a while!!!
                      https://Beelits.com

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/66039...937175|42|1|en

i gotta run to my tennis game with the boys

he should be able to get a goal today as krasendor is pushing forward and attacking for a chance to make European football and arent tanked back defending like most other teams Rubin play usually..!
                        they just went down 0-1

Comment

He’s been absolutely garbage so far

Comment

This team and coach are a disgrace to the name of football. Make sure to stay with Papa for another 10 years Sardar.

Comment

Hooray Saeid is going to play relegation football with Amkar Perm and Sardar just ended few points above the relegation play offs! Couldn’t ask for a better pishraft

Comment

Goal Azmoun. Header

Comment

Working...
                                X