Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zendegi beckham hamishe sar balast khoobam rooh be joloh noke dastan Sardar Azmounam

Comment

Comment

so I met Khalil Azmoun, Sardar's dad yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          so I met Khalil Azmoun, Sardar's dad yesterday.
          kor kori time again?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            kor kori time again?
            Lol I really have been fortunate on this trip. Maybe ill give you guys little tidbits of what we discussed

Comment

go ahead dude
              Lol I really have been fortunate on this trip. Maybe ill give you guys little tidbits of what we discussed

Comment

go ahead dude

he was a very kind guy, he was impressed I recognized him, talked about how much I enjoyed sardar's play, his readiness for the match. And lets just say, I have a feeling he will be leaving russia this summer.

Comment

he was a very kind guy, he was impressed I recognized him, talked about how much I enjoyed sardar's play, his readiness for the match. And lets just say, I have a feeling he will be leaving russia this summer.
                  LETS GOOOOO

I really hope you're right!! lmao

Inarsenewetrust for Team Melli!!!

Comment

I have a feeling he will be leaving russia this summer.
                    Hopefully its not Sardar's vacation in western Europe this time

Comment

If Sardar wants to leave Russia to go to a good team, he better start performing well and I mean really well in the WC!

Yes, I know all that about him not receiving passes from the midfield and being isolated upfront and and and..... but once he gets the ball and is in the position to score, he can not and should not spoil it. In the WC he may get only one chance and that chance should be converted.

The same goes to Jahanbakhsh. If he wants to impress the big clubs like Napoli or Manchester United or what ever...he needs to be at his best ever!

Having said that, I think we will see a great game from TM against Spain and that's when these players must step up and impress the h*ll out of top clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        If Sardar wants to leave Russia to go to a good team, he better start performing well and I mean really well in the WC!
                        Yes, I know all that about him not receiving passes from the midfield and being isolated upfront and and and..... but once he gets the ball and is in the position to score, he can not and should not spoil it. In the WC he may get only one chance and that chance should be converted.
                        The same goes to Jahanbakhsh. If he wants to impress the big clubs like Napoli or Manchester United or what ever...he needs to be at his best ever!
                        Having said that, I think we will see a great game from TM against Spain and that's when these players must step up and impress the h*ll out of top clubs.
                        Most clubs aren't going to be buying a player based on a tournament.

Some used to do this in the 90s, but they all got burned and never did it again. Poborsky at Man Utd the most infamous example.

I'm not sure Azmoun is on any big clubs' radar. His thing with saying how he could've moved to Liverpool and posting a picture with Klopp (with Klopp awkwardly looking like a celebrity being approached for a picture by a fan) made it look like he was trying to pretend he was getting interest when he was getting none.

Comment

Sardar needs to play Golkoochik again, he lose the ball often! like he has forgotten how to dribble
                          sigpic

Comment

If there is one thing that can reverse the almost-wasted year that Azmoun had at Rubin Kazan, it's by scoring in Kazan against Spain.

Come on Azmoun! Sardar sarvare España

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              If there is one thing that can reverse the almost-wasted year that Azmoun had at Rubin Kazan, it's by scoring in Kazan against Spain.

Come on Azmoun! Sardar sarvare España
                              90th Minute 1:0 counter....Sardar dribbling Ramos. Dreammmmmmmm

Comment

90th Minute 1:0 counter....Sardar dribbling Ramos. Dreammmmmmmm

Believe me it's my dream haha! Unfortunately this is Spain, I doubt the score will be 0-0 90th minute !

Comment

Working...
                                X