X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, latest news :

Dia Saba has signed for Rubin.

Rubin have bid 3.5 Million EU for Polish Striker Christian Gytkjaer.

Also trying to complete deal for Israeli Mid, and Azmoun's close friend, Bibras Natcho from CSKA.

In terms of forwards, if the polish guy signs, they will have Bukharov, Poloz, Saba, Azmoun, and him, which would be 5 forwards for 2 spots in Berydev's team...As All except azmoun have just signed, that would only leave one player who has the possibility to leave, Sardar...

Comment

Doubt he will let go of Pap Berdyev

Comment

I think they are just trying to find people that will score. The thing is he's not worth much at the moment so it's most likely that he will stay there and not get much playing time lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          I dunno man... he probably won't have a choice when one of those dumb Chinese clubs offer Rubin some retarded like $15 million dollars for him.

Comment

Doesn't he only have one year left on his contract? If that's so then it seems Rubin desperately needs to get rid of him this summer?

Comment

all inidications from rubin and from berdyev's own mouth is that they are actively trying to sell sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                all inidications from rubin and from berdyev's own mouth is that they are actively trying to sell sardar.
                Now we have to wait and see who will want Berdyev’s sloppy second.

Comment

A bit worrying considering the lack of transfer rumors...

Either the market is dry or Rubin is holding out for an exceptionally high bid.

Comment

This is the guy that tries to sell his car after ramming it into a tree.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Please tell me what kind of club is going to make an offer for him:

1.Mentality problems,
                      2.Regular lengthy scoring droughts,
                      3.Didn't score at the World Cup,
                      4.Just retired from the national team.

Like elnino99 early pointed out, if I were a coach I'd be hella sure that Azmoun isn't nearly reliable to save my ass from hard games, relegation stress, title stress or whatever it may be.

He's not an attractive prospect for any club in a top 3 league. I'm sure Jahanbakhsh is gonna end lightyears ahead of him in terms of club success, in fact he already is.

In life, hard work brings you to all desirable places and goals you want to reach. Azmoun's talent has gone to waste. I don't have any hopes left for him anymore, and I don't care about his potential. I admire Kaveh Rezaei, Karim Ansarifard way more (especially the latter coming from a very hard time at Osasuna but not giving up).

In Europe, at the age of 23 you need to be a regular starter in good teams as a striker if you ever want to reach world class level. As it stands now, he couldn't be farther from reaching his ''goal''. Jahanbakhsh is only 1 year older than him and already in the Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

1.Mentality problems,

He's not an attractive prospect for any club in a top 3 league. I'm sure Jahanbakhsh is gonna end lightyears ahead of him in terms of club success, in fact he already is.

In life, hard work brings you to all desirable places and goals you want to reach. Azmoun's talent has gone to waste. I don't have any hopes left for him anymore, and I don't care about his potential. I admire Kaveh Rezaei, Karim Ansarifard way more (especially the latter coming from a very hard time at Osasuna but not giving up).

In Europe, at the age of 23 you need to be a regular starter in good teams as a striker if you ever want to reach world class level. As it stands now, he couldn't be farther from reaching his ''goal''. Jahanbakhsh is only 1 year older than him and already in the Premier League.
                        He needs to go a offensive team in a 2nd tier league and just light it up. 20-30 goals. Then next year he can make the jump. Whoever advised him to stay in Russia last summer needs to be taken to the top of a long stair case and pushed down it. Then taken back to the top and pushed down again.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                          He needs to go a offensive team in a 2nd tier league and just light it up. 20-30 goals. Then next year he can make the jump. Whoever advised him to stay in Russia last summer needs to be taken to the top of a long stair case and pushed down it. Then taken back to the top and pushed down again.
                          His move to Rubin Kazan was by far the most stupidest transfer in Iranian football, he single handily ruined his own hype after a hot season of CL football.

But I agree he can be picked up by teams like Feyenoord, Celtic, Anderlecht to work on his confidence and score many goals. Anyone who ridiculous me that these clubs are not his level are just funny, because actually this is really Sardar's best bet right now.

In this way, he can still save his career somewhat and work his way up again. But then again the teams mentioned are high pressure and performance based teams where he needs to bang in goals left and right from the beginning. He doesn't seem to have the right mentality either to leave his comfort zone and cut on his wages to play for smaller teams.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                            He needs to play in a different position in the 2nd tier team/league until he learns to hold the ball longer and this will make him get confidence. In my view, he has great potential.
                            Last edited by kianstarwars; 07-25-2018, 12:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
                              He need to play in a different position in the 2nd tier team/league until he learns to hold the ball longer and this will make him get confidence. In my view, he has great potential.
                              His play isn’t the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

1.Mentality problems,

Like elnino99 early pointed out, if I were a coach I'd be hella sure that Azmoun isn't nearly reliable to save my ass from hard games, relegation stress, title stress or whatever it may be.

Sardar saved Rostov from relegation the first year and the second year, almost lead them to the title

Comment

Working...
                                X