X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun and Immobile will be deadly together
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ugh just someone confirm and make it official. An Iranian back in the Serie A would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        Ugh just someone confirm and make it official. An Iranian back in the Serie A would be amazing
        Tomorrow in the press conference hopefully

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/fadaom13

Sardar #Azmoun, is transferred to @Lazio_FR for 18 M € via @tcros

From a French reporter.
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
            https://mobile.twitter.com/fadaom13
            Sardar #Azmoun, is transferred to @Lazio_FR for 18 M € via @tcros
            From a French reporter.
            Everyone is going off the same Iranian source so far...

from the French reporter that is this one's source- "La fédération iranienne annonce que l'attaquant de #RubinKazan, Sardar #Azmoun, est transféré à @Lazio_FR pour 18 M€"

Comment

Once it becomes official, let all the praise Sardar remarks start after a month of bashing the kid.

Anyways, I really hope this happens. Much better league and competition for him

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Once it becomes official, let all the praise Sardar remarks start after a month of bashing the kid.

Anyways, I really hope this happens. Much better league and competition for him
                Nader jaan if it happens than its only because of the bashing and pressure of the fans...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

its not official yet as much as we want it to be...Lazio fans are kind of split as to whether or not sardar is worth it ( they really look at the RPL record as the sticking point), while others think his age,talent,and CL performances make him worth it. Apparently it really depends on Keita leaving or not ( he is expected to partner immobile up front). They also think it doesnt make since for their director to spend 18 mio on a player and keep him on bench.

I really hope it happens. Just concerned with his current fitness levels, adjustment time, and how long it will take him to gel with team given no preseason.

Comment

They all keep sourcing the IFF, but the IFF itself is sourcing the Italian reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      They all keep sourcing the IFF, but the IFF itself is sourcing the Italian reports.
                      AKA Nothing. Situation remains, clubs are in ongoing negotiations that are progressing well. I think what is crucial is that Sardar and his dad want the move. Also for the amount talked about, Rubin want the move as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        69ing

PSYCHOPATH
                        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Latest news from 1min ago: TM press officer! ‏⁧‫#سردار_آزمون‬⁩ خودش هم خسته شده از انتقالهای هر روزش به تیمهای مختلف در رسانه ها.امروز بهم میگفت چه قدر باید تکذیب کنه؟میخواد فعلا روبین بمونه

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            Latest news from 1min ago: TM press officer! ‏⁧‫#سردار_آزمون‬⁩ خودش هم خسته شده از انتقالهای هر روزش به تیمهای مختلف در رسانه ها.امروز بهم میگفت چه قدر باید تکذیب کنه؟میخواد فعلا روبین بمونه
                            ew. Don't trust that source tho so whatever

Comment

News from Kazan sources no different to what I heard yesterday. Still in Kazan, trained today.

For me, if the club was going to do this, they would have done it instantly after buying him to avoid the fuss. Instead, they announced him, paraded him as a major signing. I don't see Rubin doing that if they were going to sell him just days later.

Comment

Well fk a duck ..!
                                Guess we've been trolled yet again by the Italian & Iranian media yet again ..!

Still don't think we've heard the last of this soap opera

KuRbin must be very intent on milking that last additional 2mil. From Lazio if they had Sardar relay such a statement to TM press officer ..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X