This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Fair enough but if he does transfer then I get to say I told u so lol...
    I think he would be happy to hear it! You can tell me you told me so if he transfers

Comment

I see several Lazio fans and commenters saying that the negotiations are very advanced, and one guy even says that it's 70% a done deal. Is this guy just pulling this out of his butt? He says the negotiations are ongoing. This is just too weird. Where did this come from with Di Marzio, Sky, IFF, and others all talking about this, but Sardar saying nothing is happening. What is the point of it? Sardar should be a man and make people stop waiting. Confirm or deny publicly. Don't ask your khaleh's friend's cousin to tell fans to stop speculating.

Comment

well idk what he expects. As fans of his and TM we want to see him playing at the highest level possible, which Russia is definitely not. We saw last season is CL ,EL , TM games, and big league games, how his performances were at such a high level when the competition and occasion required it. That is why he will stagnate in Russia, especially with no european football, he is not pushed to really be at the top of his game.

I really doubt that all these reputable sources are making shit up. It makes no sense...

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          I see several Lazio fans and commenters saying that the negotiations are very advanced, and one guy even says that it's 70% a done deal. Is this guy just pulling this out of his butt? He says the negotiations are ongoing. This is just too weird. Where did this come from with Di Marzio, Sky, IFF, and others all talking about this, but Sardar saying nothing is happening. What is the point of it? Sardar should be a man and make people stop waiting. Confirm or deny publicly. Don't ask your khaleh's friend's cousin to tell fans to stop speculating.
          I agree but if u were in Sardar's shoes, i 100% guarantee you would do the same. Why?

The more of a rumor this is, the more viral it gets thus the more attention it draws. More attention=higher popularity for Azmoun=more marketability and more sponsorship opportunities

Comment

I don't think Motamedkia works for IFF anymore. His twitter profile says he works at ISNA now.

Comment

I agree but if u were in Sardar's shoes, i 100% guarantee you would do the same. Why?

The more of a rumor this is, the more viral it gets thus the more attention it draws. More attention=higher popularity for Azmoun=more marketability and more sponsorship opportunities
              So, you're saying it's next-level, digital bazar garmy? Wow, we ARE in the future.

On a serious note, what you're saying sounds right. Him unfollowing Rubin and all of these reputable sources commenting gives me a gut feeling that something is happening, but there's something in the back of my mind also telling me that he'll stay in Rubin to have it easy.

As a said some pages back, him playing poorly on Rubin has little consequence. They aren't title contenders anyway. As long as he plays well for TM, most will be content. Looking at Lazio, their fans are already putting so much expectation and pressure on his head. He would be coming into an environment where the fans are hating his signing from the start until he proves himself to them.

This kind of pressure is what some players thrive on. They want to prove their doubters wrong. Azmoun doesn't care about his doubters.

As his tattoo states:

"Love me for who I am"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I don't think Motamedkia works for IFF anymore. His twitter profile says he works at ISNA now.
                Maybe, but anyways the point is that he's close to all TM players and for instance guys like Gucci, Mahini, Taremi follow him on twitter as well, he's like the Aryan translator guy, always was in TM camps.

To me at least, what he said is as legit as it can be and enough of a source to stop believing that there is an even slim chance that it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Maybe, but anyways the point is that he's close to all TM players and for instance guys like Gucci, Mahini, Taremi follow him on twitter as well, he's like the Aryan translator guy, always was in TM camps.

To me at least, what he said is as legit as it can be and enough of a source to stop believing that there is an even slim chance that it will happen.
                  If this is much ado about nothing, I'm going to really dislike Azmoun. It will confirm he is a mega-troll and obnoxious. Unfollowing Rubin and Song, why? He just happened to get a feeling to do that right when all of this news was breaking?

This may be an ultimate troll/bazar garmy move as Iranianarsenal11 suggested. He may know he will be irrelevant by next transfer window being on this tokhmi Rubin team, so he is trying to build up the rumors in an attempt to keep his value high for when he does want to transfer. That would be pathetic and that is the only reasonable explanation outside of his finger slipping at an unfortunate time while browsing Rubin and Song's instagram accounts.

Di Marzio posted this and linked it on his twitter:

Class, physical, technical: Sardar Azmoun likes it, so. And for this reason Lazio pushes for him and continues to be more confident in carrying on the operation. As mentioned yesterday, thanks to Manuele Baiocchini's work at Sky Sport, the Biancoceleste bid came to 15 million euros including bonuses. Rubin Kazan asks for 20, but the deal could be about 18 million. With a Lazio who works and pushes for Iranian talent. Ah, today the Twitter profile of the Iranian federation made the agreement between the two companies for fact: but this is not the case, the negotiation is not yet closed. But Lazio continues and continues to work, with confidence.

This seems like a reasonable analysis. Not saying its a done deal, or that the IFF's post was anything more than rumor. Still, why is any of this being talked about if Sardar hasn't communicated with Lazio and is happy at Rubin? Di Marzio has made mistakes, but generally, he doesn't make stuff up out of thin air. This is such a strange and confusing situation.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Thibauted/status/474968617990488064

This is a twitter thread talking about Di Marzio and his reliability (he even comments inside the thread). I just can't bring myself to believe he would repeat a rumor with no foundation behind it. The guy is reputable, reliable, and even more reliable when it comes to Serie A. Google Di Marzio reliability, and you will see that he is one of, if not the most, trusted football journalists.

Comment

i am sure there is some news about him and lazio, lets wait and see what happen

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        So, you're saying it's next-level, digital bazar garmy? Wow, we ARE in the future.

On a serious note, what you're saying sounds right. Him unfollowing Rubin and all of these reputable sources commenting gives me a gut feeling that something is happening, but there's something in the back of my mind also telling me that he'll stay in Rubin to have it easy.

As a said some pages back, him playing poorly on Rubin has little consequence. They aren't title contenders anyway. As long as he plays well for TM, most will be content. Looking at Lazio, their fans are already putting so much expectation and pressure on his head. He would be coming into an environment where the fans are hating his signing from the start until he proves himself to them.

This kind of pressure is what some players thrive on. They want to prove their doubters wrong. Azmoun doesn't care about his doubters.

As his tattoo states:

"Love me for who I am"
                        Bingo. U nailed it… Even if Azmoun is staying, which is a good possibility, his bazar garmy levels are off the charts

Comment

Does anyone know why Inter are gonna sell Keita anyways?

Comment

Fair enough but if he does transfer then I get to say I told u so lol...
                            lool
                            As if we don't hear enough of that from you already ..!
                            Anyways taa nabashad chizaki mardome Nagoyan chizha..!

I'm fairly certain negotiations between the clubs for Sardars services are ongoing & probably will go on probably till deadline day or until lazio sign a worthy alternate striker. That doesn't mean there will be a final agreement for the move, So meanwhile it makes sense for sardar as a current Rubin player to deny any news suggesting of a move out of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Does anyone know why Inter are gonna sell Keita anyways?
                              Keita is with Lazio. Inter and Juve are interested in getting Keita. I believe if they dont sell him this summer, he can leave for free next summer.

Comment

Interesting article summarizing what's happening

http://www.cittaceleste.it/notizie/m...oun-o-caicedo/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X