• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is playing like " BE TOKHMAM "

PSYCHOPATH
    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Azmoun off. He was trash all game. Good luck getting that 20 million after the wc rubin. At this rate, he's not getting any big money offers

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        Azmoun off. He was trash all game. Good luck getting that 20 million after the wc rubin. At this rate, he's not getting any big money offers
        This Azmoun is only good enough for IPL midtable teams

PSYCHOPATH
        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

If he keeps this form he had in last 3 games I guarantee you he will stay in Russia for most of his career and won't attract better leagues than the RPL.

As I previously said, if he wants anything remotely close to offers from teams like Lazio after the WC he needs to have the season of his life and end in the top 3 goal-scorers. And don't count on his piss poor "agents" and father to be able to find any decent deal for him then.

This is why his choice of staying in Russia will eventually bite him in the a$$ sooner or later

Comment

this is fucking fantastic. at least rubin seem to be picking it up...but really who cares.

Comment

Well , he was indeed trash today but I don't know why people always react this way and start writing off our players after some bad performances... Almost everyone on this board did the same when Taremi left Rizespor but he ended up top scorer in PGL and won the whole competition with PP (meanwhile Rizespor got relegated).
              Azmoun has always been VERY inconsistent and there is no reason to jump to conclusion now, let's judge his stats when the season ends

Comment

I wonder if after these performances that maybe rubin will see that they're risking losing a big offer from lazio and might as well just accept the deal. I really don't see him getting sold for more than 15 million next year.

Comment

hes clearly still getting back into things. the thing w sardar is, when he scores one, he usually goes a good goalscoring run ( very streaky player) the quicker he gets that first goal the better

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    Well , he was indeed trash today but I don't know why people always react this way and start writing off our players after some bad performances... Almost everyone on this board did the same when Taremi left Rizespor but he ended up top scorer in PGL and won the whole competition with PP (meanwhile Rizespor got relegated).
                    Azmoun has always been VERY inconsistent and there is no reason to jump to conclusion now, let's judge his stats when the season ends
                    what and we should celebrate his inconsistency? This is football. Sports fans will always criticize a star player when they don't perform. If he can't perform consistently in RPL, what makes you think he'll ever become anything noteworthy in a bigger league?

Comment

what and we should celebrate his inconsistency? This is football. Sports fans will always criticize a star player when they don't perform. If he can't perform consistently in RPL, what makes you think he'lol ever become anything noteworthy in a bigger league?
                      his undeniably immense talent, hes done it against the best of the best, his age, and the fact that up to this point he has only played for defensive teams in his career which is very difficult and discouraging for a young forward to get like two decent passes a game.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        his undeniably immense talent, hes done it against the best of the best, his age, and the fact that up to this point he has only played for defensive teams in his career which is very difficult and discouraging for a young forward to get like two decent passes a game.
                        yes he's played well against big teams but he needs to become dominant against lesser teams. He's not getting any younger..

Comment

yes he's played well against big teams but he needs to become dominant against lesser teams. He's not getting any younger..
                          as ive said before, with sardar its typically a mental thing . When he is up for games ( ALL TM games, CL games, EL games, Big Russian league games) he is usually fantastic and unstoppable. The issue is he has trouble motivating himself for the other games, or at least subconsciously he does not approach these games the same way. Hence his low league tally, but high Champions league and TM tally

Comment

"he's played well against good teams" so fucking what. go look at barcelona and madrid and bayerns goals conceded column after every season. you guys think everyone who scores against a big team is a big player? the most important thing in the top athletes is how well and focused they play against even the weakest opponent.

Comment

what and we should celebrate his inconsistency? This is football. Sports fans will always criticize a star player when they don't perform. If he can't perform consistently in RPL, what makes you think he'll ever become anything noteworthy in a bigger league?
                              Where did I say such a thing? Don't put words in my mouth please, I didn't mention anything about his future in bigger leagues. Critizing his performance and inconsistency is different than posting comments like "this is the beggining of the downfall for Azmoun".

Comment

and a note on beryev. Todays win again shows what a fantastic big game tactician he is. His setup for these big games ( CL, against top RPL teams) is flawless and produces consistent results.If only he could figure out what to do against crappier teams when they let his teams have the ball, then Rubin would win the league or at least challenge for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X