Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun is playing pretty good, an improvement from last game.

Comment

Any streams?

Comment

azmoun seems pretty sharp but locomotive is tanked back and berdieve coached teams have a hard time dealing with such tactics from opponents..!
        its gonna be tough to get the first goal after that the game should open up

Comment

Azmoun started a fight whole teams got involved

Edit: He got a yellow card

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            azmoun seems pretty sharp but locomotive is tanked back and berdieve coached teams have a hard time dealing with such tactics from opponents..!
            Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Where are you guys watching the game? I can't find a stream. Please help

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
              I'm watching on TV but YouTube should have it if you search "Rubin Kazan" in Russian

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Never mind found a stream: http://www.usagoals.xyz/c/football/2...w-live-stream/

Use link 3

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  im watching on sopcast

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcpr_Y3Qles

Comment

Che teamhaye kiriyi haha 😂

Comment

Rubin MF is pretty weak, espcially on the attacking front.
                        might as well ghorboon grab Saeed outa Rostov too to help him out.

Comment

seems like rubin are having classic problems of berdyev home teams in league play. Opposition is letting them have possession, and they lack the creativity or speed of play to break down the opposition. Sardar knocked a guy for not kicking the ball out when the rubin player was injured, got a yellow as a result. Lets hope he gets a goal in the second half.

Comment

Red card Rubin are 10 men what the fuck

Edit: Why Jonathas would you elbow him when you are already on a yellow?

Comment

They're a terrible team. At the end of the season they'll go on a decent run and finish 5th to 8th.

Comment

Lol 10 man Rubin is more dangerous than 11 man Rubin. Logic?

Comment

Working...
                                X