Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar didn't get a good service, but he didn't impress either. He was mostly overshadowed by his marking man.

Comment

I hope Mr. Haghtala, Khalil Azmoun, even CQ and all the great "wise" men that advised Sardar to stay in Russia and join Rubin, are happy.

He is certainly "getting much better service from the likes of M'Villa, Lestienne, Song, etc.. coached by Ghorban agha so it's not a bad move"

Comment

11 league games and 0 goals. Enough said

Comment

Sardar got into a fight with the Equestrian federation. They claim that one of his horses, who was used for races was doped.
          On the other side, Sardar claimed that 90% of the Equestrian coaches are drug addicted.
          Last edited by 04041374; 10-04-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

why are our youth players always in the media for the most random and dumb shit?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Sardar got into a fight with the Equestrian federation. They claim that one of his horses, who was used for races was doped.
              On the other side, Sardar claimed that 90% of the Equestrian coaches are drug addicted.
              Respect to Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Sardar Azmoun

Comment

LOL @ Azmoun’s Fuck Trump Story on Instagram!

Comment

I have the feeling Sardar has lost a little bit his concentration. I hope he can start killing it again
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                      I have the feeling Sardar has lost a little bit his concentration. I hope he can start killing it again
                      anybody would lose concentration playing for that shitty team in that shitty league for another year and receiving at maximum if hes a good boy and lucky 1 pass a game. The lazio move falling through sent him into depression. Hopefully he picks up prior to WC, and his goal vs russia gives him some life.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        LOL @ Azmoun’s Fuck Trump Story on Instagram!
                        That was a low class comment tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          That was a low class comment tbh!
                          Why? What he said was funny lol

Comment

Link please?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                Respect to Azmoun

Comment