Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun needs to show respect to a man-child narassistic maniac baboon? Nah. His response was perfect.
    Damet garm Sardar and Emimen

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Azmoun needs to show respect to a man-child narassistic maniac baboon? Nah. His response was perfect.
      Damet garm Sardar and Emimen
      No, I meant to praise him for that comment lol I agree with what Azmoun says

Comment

Why he need to come up with such a stupid comment? So if someone make stupid comment you reply to his stupidity to make yourself look worst?
        Aslan be Sardar che rabti dare, it is only him who comes up with stupid comments most of the time. Focus on your freaking struggling game instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Why he need to come up with such a stupid comment? So if someone make stupid comment you reply to his stupidly to make you look worst?
          Aslan be Sardar che rabti dare, it is only him who comes up with stupid comments most of the time. Focus on your freaking struggling game instead!
          Bro why do you even care??! He dissed Iran and Sardar wasn’t the only. I feel like this is a target on Sardar because all Iranians on social media were furious!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Bro why do you even care??! He dissed Iran and Sardar wasn’t the only. I feel like this is a target on Sardar because all Iranians on social media were furious!
            There is nothing wrong to protest a clown like Trump stupid words like the way other TM players or million of Iranians did with Persian Gulf stories in their Insta pages, facebook, other social media, etc. The way he did was stupid, lacked class, just like Trump himself!

Comment

These confrontations are stupid and pointless, at the end of the day nobody convinces the other. If he wanted to express his disapproval he could have done it in a more professional manner at least. I agree with Iran_19 too

Comment

There is nothing wrong to protest a clown like Trump stupid words like the way other TM players or million of Iranians did with Persian Gulf stories in their Insta pages, facebook, other social media, etc. The way he did was stupid, lacked class, just like Trump himself!
                HE WAS QUOTING EMINEM! All he did and said thanks Eminem, it's his social media and fans are supporting him for it. And after he posted the same thing others had posted. Plus other Iranians I’ve seen were roasting and making fun of Trumps looks.

Comment

^^ Fargesh Chieh? Quoting Eminem or his own words, it means he is agreeing with it.

Comment

^^ Fargesh Chieh? Quoting Eminem or his own words, it means he is agreeing with it.
                    So are you going to bash Eminem for it now?

Comment

...Continue to miss the point dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        !

Comment

Kheili bi classe in Azmoun. Be loghman goftand adab as ke amookhti goft as bi adaban.

Comment

Now it's Saeid's turn lol. I don't support Trump in any case, but him and Sardar are supposed to be professionals and role models of a nation.
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/BaOQGgIA...by=footfuniran

Comment

At least make a correct political statement and learn how to spell it in correct English thanx.

Now let's take a look at this from a Russian perspective. If they hate Trump that means they love Putin. So, in other words, more playing time for Saeid and Azmoun.

Fyi, Eminems rap game was weak, like really weak for being the best rapper in the 21st century.

Comment

Dadash Trump will even unite Daei and Karimi with his speech

Comment

Working...
                                X