Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lazio need a good striker and azmoun more or less is proven they can use him just get him

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
      "I asked a friend of mine who is a fellow countryman with Azmoun, He also works as a For a agent and has contact with Russian Clubs. Azmoun is a done deal! But 18mil is not accurate. It's more like 12-15 but with a 20% on future sales.

He thinks it's well worth it and speaks highly of Azmoun."

This was posted on lazio forum
      Interesting, but still a rumor. We will have to wait for a proper confirmation from Lazio. A person close to the situation may be misled. Maybe the deal is very close, but deals can always collapse. If it's a done deal, Lazio will report it. I'm of the thinking that the deal is being worked on, but not done.

Comment

According to Wikipedia its a done deal ;-P

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Yepp, just got off the phone with maman joon.. Looks like its a done deal!

Comment

Pejman Rahbar from varzesh3 on twitter: "Sardar told us today he stay Rubin"

https://twitter.com/PejmanRahbar/sta...41850315935745

Comment

I just sent Azmoun a message asking him if Lazio is a done deal, but I don't think he can read English that or either he has a lot of messages :/

Comment

Unfortunately at this point, mostly based on interviews with Sardar himself I'm like almost 90% sure he's gonna stay at Rubin

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Pejman Rahbar from varzesh3 on twitter: "Sardar told us today he stay Rubin"

https://twitter.com/PejmanRahbar/sta...41850315935745
                  doesnt add up when he unfollows Rubin on Instagram. There's obviously something going on

Comment

Mohsen Motamedkia (TM press officer) 4 hours ago: "Sardar is tired by all of these medias linking him to different teams. Today he told me: how many times do I have to deny them? For now he wants to stay at Rubin"

https://twitter.com/motamedkia/statu...25089885655040

Let it go, guys

Comment

i dont believe in iranian media at all, they might be right but iranian media has zero credibility

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        i dont believe in iranian media at all, they might be right but iranian media has zero credibility
                        Ok. That's cool. Except this is not "Iranian media". It's someone who is always with TM, part of TM staff since couple of years now and has close relationship with all the players.

One tip to everyone here: consider that he is and will be a Rubin player at least this season if you don't want to be disappointed. For your own sake

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          "I asked a friend of mine who is a fellow countryman with Azmoun, He also works as a For a agent and has contact with Russian Clubs. Azmoun is a done deal! But 18mil is not accurate. It's more like 12-15 but with a 20% on future sales.

He thinks it's well worth it and speaks highly of Azmoun."

This was posted on lazio forum
                          Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the transfer figure$ thrown out in the media are found to be highly inflated compared to actual money being exchanged between Rubin & Lazio ..! In fact that's pretty much the norm across this business all over EU leagues...!

There is a rea$on why many scandalous millionaires out there looking to own/buy football clubs..! It's a great way to shelter/hide income & for purpose of tax evasion & money laundering ..! It's even more probable when involving ever $candalous Russian clubs..!

Comment

If you guys remember he personally has shut down transfer rumors through instagram posts and stories, he even did this last winter. I think he would've posted something especially since its getting out of hand if not true with IFF's official instagram posting it. I believe the possibility is still open if not agreed.

Comment

It's kind of obnoxious that he loves social media so much, but instead of posting a quick "I am at Ruby for the year and happy" on instagram to end this issue, he tells random TM Staff and Varzesh 3. I'm sure he's very "upset" with all of this attention.

He could have avoided this hours ago becoming aware of it. If it really makes him so upset, he really found a dumb way to stop the rumors. You have social media for a reason (and love using it), why block all comments on your profile and not post anything yourself to deny the rumors? He is either trolling the Iranian fans, or there is a deal going down. Either way, the kid is beginning to annoy me with his behavior, Lazio or not. Make a statement from your own mouth if you're so tired of the rumors. Don't have us find out through random people we don't know if we can trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Ok. That's cool. Except this is not "Iranian media". It's someone who is always with TM, part of TM staff since couple of years now and has close relationship with all the players.

One tip to everyone here: consider that he is and will be a Rubin player at least this season if you don't want to be disappointed. For your own sake
                                Fair enough but if he does transfer then I get to say I told u so lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X