Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just cause he says he's not transferring doesn't mean he's actually not transferring. Remember when Terek said "We have never heard of Milad Mohammadi" like 4 days before signing him?

Comment

iranain news saying the deal is done, i guess we will know in a few days time

Comment

Team Melli's telegram account just said that Rubin accepted Lazio's bid for 18 mil

Comment

This Azmoun transfer story is like Neymar transfer story. If Neymar goes to PSG, Azmoun will go to Lazio.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Team Melli's telegram account just said that Rubin accepted Lazio's bid for 18 mil
            Few sources on twitter and facebook stating that the Keita deal is done and signed to Juventus and Azmoun done and signed to Lazio. Should find out in the next hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Just cause he says he's not transferring doesn't mean he's actually not transferring. Remember when Terek said "We have never heard of Milad Mohammadi" like 4 days before signing him?
              its because they probably hadn't Milad to grozny was one of the most out of blue iranian transfers to europe. I hope they sell him for like 19m euro after world cup, that will be more expected than SA going to lazio

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                its because they probably hadn't Milad to grozny was one of the most out of blue iranian transfers to europe. I hope they sell him for like 19m euro after world cup, that will be more expected than SA going to lazio
                if he stay in russia, his chances of going to a big team in europe will get less, big clubs dont like players, playing games with them, if lazio really offered 18 which i believe they did, sardar has to go, staying in russia wont help him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  if he stay in russia, his chances of going to a big team in europe will get less, big clubs dont like players, playing games with them, if lazio really offered 18 which i believe they did, sardar has to go, staying in russia wont help him at all.
                  Everything I'm reading seems to point to this being the situation. Lazio has offered 15, while the deal can close at 18. Juventus and Inter have low-balled Lazio for Keita, offering 20 million while Lazio want 25 million minimum. Essentially the same situation on both ends. Azmoun won't be bought if Keita can't sell.

Inter and Juve know Keita can come to them for free in one year, so they are in no rush to pay a huge fee. Lazio will 100% sell Keita. They won't let him go for nothing. The issue is, if they only receive 20 million, the transfer budget will be much less. The Azmoun deal likely won't happen if they don't receive what they're asking for Keita. They will have to go for a cheaper option if they aren't able to sell him.

I don't know if it is Rubin holding the deal back, I think it's Lazio. They can't offer more than 15 million to get him at the moment, and Keita going for cheaper will prevent them from spending more than 15 million. Rubin won't sell Sardar for that amount. Hopefully Inter or Juve can get up to 25 million, so Lazio can reinvest 18 of it in Sardar and end this ordeal.

Comment

Recent article says that there is only 1 spot for a non-EU player if Keita leaves. Lazio is very close to signing Caicedo, who is non-EU. He should be announced in the coming hours. They are buying Martin Caceres as well, he's having his medical today, also a non-EU player. Apparently Caceres will be loaned to another team until January when Lazio will have room for him to rejoin.

Where this leaves Sardar, I don't know. Some are saying the negotiations with Rubin are too complicated and the deal could not be reached, so the sale might have collapsed. No space left for non-EU player.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Recent article says that there is only 1 spot for a non-EU player if Keita leaves. Lazio is very close to signing Caicedo, who is non-EU. He should be announced in the coming hours. They are buying Martin Caceres as well, he's having his medical today, also a non-EU player. Apparently Caceres will be loaned to another team until January when Lazio will have room for him to rejoin.

Where this leaves Sardar, I don't know. Some are saying the negotiations with Rubin are too complicated and the deal could not be reached, so the sale might have collapsed. No space left for non-EU player.
                      apparently the deal with caicedo actually fell through because of the fact that he's non-EU

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        apparently the deal with caicedo actually fell through because of the fact that he's non-EU
                        I have not read that yet, where did you hear? The sources just dropping on social media are saying that Caicedo is on his way to have his medicals in a few hours. If they don't sign Caicedo, it's pretty much guaranteed that Azmoun is their choice.

Comment

I have not read that yet, where did you hear? The sources just dropping on social media are saying that Caicedo is on his way to have his medicals in a few hours. If they don't sign Caicedo, it's pretty much guaranteed that Azmoun is their choice.
                          dont know how legit this is or if things have changed since this was tweeted

https://twitter.com/footballespana_/...80882140626944

Comment

https://twitter.com/Lazio_Land/statu...63218409381888

This is another very interesting thing to consider. If In fact caceres is being sent to Hellas Verona, according to reports, and caicedo's deal is falling through because of non-EU, then it seems really likely that they're betting on getting azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                              dont know how legit this is or if things have changed since this was tweeted

https://twitter.com/footballespana_/...80882140626944
                              Hopefully they don't buy him, but from what I am reading, since Azmoun may not be attainable for Lazio, they might go with Caicedo for their last non-EU spot.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X