X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Are you high?
    Reading this shit, I wish I was...
    ppl here get too invested in one particular savior instead of the whole team. Nothing has changed since 98... There are those that think Daei was the best ever, then those in the Azizi camp, Bagheri, Karimi, so on and so forth.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

"Kurban Berdiyev: "Azmun worries that he did not score"

- Do not you think that the problems of Azmun in implementation lie in the psychological plane?
      - Yes, of course, it is, he worries that he did not score. I understand him, but still those moments that are, he must implement.

https://inkazan.ru/news/sport/17-09-...-chto-ne-zabil
      https://www.championat.com/football/...torye-est.html

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        That's a weak comparison. Balotelli's first few years of his career were highly successful and he proved himself in big teams. He had 2 years of "going downhill", but he is now back to his previous ways.

Sardar never had a "previous ways", because he's always been fairly lackluster in the regular season in a weak league. He's not scoring 20+ goals in Serie A at his age like Balotelli. He is scoring 5-10 goals near the end of every season, and had 4 strong performances in Champions League. Obviously not anything to laugh at, but definitely not the same as the strong consistent seasons Balotelli had.

When people look at Sardar, will they judge his club career on the handful of CL goals, or his consistent goalless streaks in RPL? It's the latter.

Many clubs would rightly take the risk on Balotelli who scored so much in teams like Inter and Man City in his youth. Sardar can't score in the Russian league, and has never played successfully in a big name club. Big league teams won't look at this favorably. If you dont have consistently strong stats, you won't be provided opportunities.

The people who always show up exclaiming: "everything will be fine! He'll be in a good league next year!" are highly ignorant to the facts. I knew he would have a weak season on this team. He is not challenging himself and floundering. Teams like Lazio may be interested, but the $$$$ won't be right for Rubin to sell if he has another weak RPL season. Right now, his stock is dropping.

His biggest regret will likely be signing with Rubin for 5 years. We very well can see Sardar in rubin jersey in 2022. Anyone who doesn't see this as a distinct possibility is lying to themselves. Without big performances this year, his price drops in clubs like Lazio's eyes. Rubin refuses to sell at a "loss" (could have made 15-18 million euro this year), Sardar remains stuck at Rubin, or possibly sold for the right value to Al Arabi, Al Saad, or Guangzhou Evergrande.

Look at the star talents of RPL the last few seasons. Where are they now? History and the present are pointing towards one future outcome. How some are so optimistic is quite sad. Sardar probably is operating on this same "be omideh khodah" wishful thinking that things will turn out alright.
        you do realize nobody scores 20 plus goals in russia...

Sardar was the games most dangerous player in the 1/2 he played, far more dangerous than any other forward. I think he just needs a run of games starting .

All forwards go through dry spells and sardar is known to be especially streaky. I know he will start scoring soon, but my concern is at his lack of progress from last year or even the year before, he is always scoring in purple patches, which at times can even out his goal tally, maybe make it look ok , but in reality, in a league like russia, he needs to be scoring 1 out of every 3-4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          you do realize nobody scores 20 plus goals in russia...
          Sardar was the games most dangerous player in the 1/2 he played, far more dangerous than any other forward. I think he just needs a run of games starting .
          All forwards go through dry spells and sardar is known to be especially streaky. I know he will start scoring soon, but my concern is at his lack of progress from last year or even the year before, he is always scoring in purple patches, which at times can even out his goal tally, maybe make it look ok , but in reality, in a league like russia, he needs to be scoring 1 out of every 3-4 games.
          I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with my point? Yes, I know it's difficult to score in Russia, but a guy like Fyodr Smolov can somehow score 38 in 51 for Krasnodar? Is Smolov just better than the rest of the strikers in the league? It's hard to argue that the league is the main problem when Smolov exists to disprove the impossibility of such statistics.

Whether we want to argue about the importance of stats (they're important FYI. Why a guy like Janssen is picked up by Tottenham by AZ was his scoring stats), the problem is that Sardar is still lagging, which you seem to agree with. Him being streaky is not helping his cause. Nobody wants an inconsistent player, especially one from RPL!!

Again, we don't see many players (if any) leaving Russia for better leagues. That is what is scary. Sardar had a chance to leave, but chose to follow the choices of Hulk, Witsel, etc. who signed long term deals instead of jumping to Western Europe.

Guess what happened? Hulk went to China, Witsel was in the office at Juventus ready to join, but the deal fell through!!! Wonder why ($$$). Guess where he is now? Yep, China. Mind you, these were two consistent stars in the league. Sardar hasn't broken out of the young talent with potential role in the league yet, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with my point? Yes, I know it's difficult to score in Russia, but a guy like Fyodr Smolov can somehow score 38 in 51 for Krasnodar? Is Smolov just better than the rest of the strikers in the league? It's hard to argue that the league is the main problem when Smolov exists to disprove the impossibility of such statistics.

Whether we want to argue about the importance of stats (they're important FYI. Why a guy like Janssen is picked up by Tottenham by AZ was his scoring stats), the problem is that Sardar is still lagging, which you seem to agree with. Him being streaky is not helping his cause. Nobody wants an inconsistent player, especially one from RPL!!

Again, we don't see many players (if any) leaving Russia for better leagues. That is what is scary. Sardar had a chance to leave, but chose to follow the choices of Hulk, Witsel, etc. who signed long term deals instead of jumping to Western Europe.

Guess what happened? Hulk went to China, Witsel was in the office at Juventus ready to join, but the deal fell through!!! Wonder why ($$$). Guess where he is now? Yep, China. Mind you, these were two consistent stars in the league. Sardar hasn't broken out of the young talent with potential role in the league yet, sadly.
            dude I agree with you on sardar's development. But then you look around, Caicedo scored two fucking goals in all of last season, Lazio snapped him up instead of sardar, and he is starting in europa league and getting assist the other night. What Im trying to say is, stats arent everything. Sardar's performances in big games ( Consistently vs top RPL Teams during rostov spell, consistently against the best in CL , even good performance vs Man U in europa ) prove he is at the required level . That in addition to his very young age, plus international performances, mean he is still a viable option for teams.

The real issue is not for me much his scoring, bc we know he is streaky and he will eventually get going. My issue is the price rubin are asking. Bc of his streakiness, not truly a 90 min player yet, he is not worth 20 million IMO. He is worth what Lazio offered, 15 mil. I think what complicated his move was the court case. Rubin and Rostov probably agreed that each get some percentage of his transfer fee. Rubin ( and likely berdyev) probably got higher percentage if that was above a certain price, and when lazio werent willing to go that high, rubin refused.

It makes no sense for berdyev and rubin to even want to keep him after WC. Thats why i still believe berdyev will HAVe to get him back into form , so he can be good at WC, have decent RPL stats, so they can sell him.

But im telling you guys, I watched the game and he played well. He looked dangerous and motivated to score. He didnt have any clear cut glaring misses so I think berdyev might be trying to motivate him with those public comments.

Comment

^Your points make sense. I'm not saying Sardar is a bad player or doesn't deserve success.

Caicedo was scooped up because he was cheap! They saw potential, and bought him for a cheap price. Sardar has a 5 year contract with Rubin Kazan, a Russian team. First, Russian teams are notoriously greedy and stingy. They do not budge on their asking price, as we saw with Lazio this summer. If they wanted 20 million this year, do you think they'll let him go for less next year? If Sardar doesn't have a strong year, Lazio and other teams won't increase their offers, they'll decrease. It's a business, nobody is doing anybody else favors. Sardar's performances in 2016 champions league were the reason for Lazio offering as much as they did.

They will want him next year, but the price will be off again. They will not pay 20 million (or more, we never know what Rubin will demand) unless Sardar scores 8 goals in WC and leads Iran to QF or better. Of course that is all of our dream to happen, but it's unlikely.

I think some of you are forgetting that the team has to sell the player. He cannot unilaterally pick a new team in 2018, even if that is his plan. I don't think the board at Rubin is going to be doing Sardar a favor and selling him for 12 million next year to help his career. If they do, hats off to them, but I am not relying on that miracle happening.

Again, we need his value to miraculously increase to 20 million+ for him to actually leave Rubin in 2018. I don't see why some don't see that as a major obstacle.

Comment

At this point, I feel like Sardar would be way better off in a team like Celtic or Anderlecht than the situation where he put himself in right now. It's also much more realistic than going to Lazio or any other top 5 league considering his scoring drought.

Comment

where can I find summary of all iranian goals scored these last couple of seasons in Europe?

Comment

Rubin will Not even get close to the 15mio that Lazio offered with the track record of Sardar this year. At the end of the day if was a loose loose loose situation.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                      where can I find summary of all iranian goals scored these last couple of seasons in Europe?
                      We should make that...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        We should make that...
                        I was thinking about this 2 weeks ago.
                        I wanted to start an update Thread... So everybody list the professional players we have and I do the name and the score and some little infos. NO DISCUSSION.
                        What u think about that?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Rubin will Not even get close to the 15mio that Lazio offered with the track record of Sardar this year. At the end of the day if was a loose loose loose situation.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                          Azmoun track with TM is satisfying but honestly, his brace against Syria wasn't what you can expect from world class players, specially when you see his celebration : the first he was scored with his chest, the second he send the ball on the keeper (with an other keeper, the ball could have defelcted outside the goal). Such favourable situations won't be repeated in WC. And I don't forget his two 1 vs 1.

Comment

Sardar needs to join a Bundesliga 2 team that has a chance of being promoted. That way he can build his stature at the club and eventually play in the Bundesliga.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

You guys have all gone off the deep end.

Thank god real scouts are trained to do their jobs with more thought and looking beyond the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Sardar needs to join a Bundesliga 2 team that has a chance of being promoted. That way he can build his stature at the club and eventually play in the Bundesliga.
                                Ali Karimi (the real) doesn't approve this message

Comment

Working...
                                X