Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF, a mid table cash rich EPL team calls and you don't jump on the opportunity??? Hope Sardar knows something we don't.
    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      "Everton chief Farhad Moshiri tried to sign Rubin Kazan's Sardar Azmoun, according to Kurban Berdyev

Berdyev was cited as saying: "The Everton owner came to me and tried to negotiate a transfer.

Azmoun, dubbed 'the Iranian Messi', a comparison he isn't overly fond of, was the subject of "crazy interest" during the summer according to his manager Berdyev, who believes the clamour over his services affected his performances for Rubin during the first part of the current campaign.

The 23-year-old Iran international's father was apparently contacted by Arsenal and Celtic, but Berdyev revealed that Everton chief Moshiri contracted him personally in order to try and pry his compatriot away from the Kazan Arena, where he scored once in 19 appearances for The Kamni this season.

"There was huge, crazy interest in Azmoun in the summer," Berdyev was quoted as saying by the Daily Record. "Top clubs called us and his father – Arsenal and Celtic. The Everton owner came on to me and tried to negotiate a transfer. Azmoun has millions of fans and gets incredible attention, he could not cope with his load.

"After a good season with Rostov, it all turned his head – but he has passed through that now. He is back to himself."

Everton were linked with a whole host of forwards during the summer transfer window as they sought a replacement for the outgoing Romelu Lukaku, but it took them until January to eventually secure the Belgian's successor.

Cenk Tosun arrived from Turkish outfit Besiktas in a deal worth around £25m, while Spanish forward Sandro Ramirez, who arrived in the summer from Malaga, has endured a miserable time at Goodison Park and is angling for a move away from Merseyside already.

It remains to be seen whether Moshiri reignites his interest in Azmoun, who was courted by Everton's close rivals Liverpool not so long ago, in the summer, but the former Arsenal shareholder will not - and perhaps should not - have a much of a say in recruitment if PSV director of football Marcel Brands comes in to aid the much-maligned Steve Walsh; the Toffees are in talks with the Dutchman over a position that would see him tasked with improving the club's global scouting network."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/everton-chi...erdyev-1656708
      Ok, this pisses me off even more

Comment

Taremi and Azmoun = don't know what to do with their talents.
        sigpic

Comment

Can't do anything but laugh at Azmoun after reading that Everton's owner personally contacted him with an offer to join Everton

Comment

What a shame what An idiot and what a bad coach and dad to waste this kids time and not getting him ready for the world biggest stage to show himself and get a big contract.....Sad sad sad ...alireza Jahanbakhsh smartest player in TM

Comment

Berdyev logic: "The fame was too much for him to handle, so I told him to go to Rubin Kazan, where he has returned to his old self now, scoring only a single goal. Things are looking good."

Comment

The reality is simple: Berdyev doesn’t want Sardar to progress. It is like a possessive girlfriend who gets jealous when his boyfriend gets opportunities to achieve something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Berdyev logic: "The fame was too much for him to handle, so I told him to go to Rubin Kazan, where he has returned to his old self now, scoring only a single goal. Things are looking good."
                  Exactly !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Kazmoun will marry Berdie's daughter in Spring.

Kidding, but I won't be surprised if it is/will be the case.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

The reality is that Russia is like Iran. If Beryev or other mafia don’t get their share Azmoun will not go anywhere. It has nothing to do with Sardar’s decision. He will do as told.
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        tell me about it
                        also,in that interview i didnt care for Berdie trying to pin All the blame for Sardar struggles in Kazan, Solely on Azmoun being selfish and star stricken from all the attention he had been getting ..! such Bs ..!!
                        As if, Kazan's shit team chemistry and to a point his own redundant and well exposed and documented Ultra Defensive team formation and tactics had nothing to do with it as well !!
                        watching some of Kazan's struggles this season, it was obvious to me that other coaches and teams in RPL has caught on Berdi's tactics and learn a thing or two on how to best counter against it. Most teams know that if they dont go on an all out attack and leave themselves exposed in the back with short numbers to Berdiev's counter-attacks, then Kazan simply doesnt have the offensive capabilities to break down packed defenses and all they have to do is manage the game until Berdi's team get impatient and push up too many into attack, and then hit em on the counter and give them a taste of their own medicine..!

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                          The reality is that Russia is like Iran. If Beryev or other mafia don’t get their share Azmoun will not go anywhere. It has nothing to do with Sardar’s decision. He will do as told.
                          true that as well
                          none of Sardar's transfers within Russia so far has been kosher and/or even seemingly straight forward in nature..!!
                          its obvious there are a whole lot of scandalous dealings happening in the background ..!
                          Im nearly certain, Sardar's decision to re-sign with Kazan was also far from being a 100% Voluntarily Decision ..! otherwise why the fk, would he be wanting to sign a multi-year contract with a team where he was obviously hated, especially in leu of other formidable interests for his services..??
                          Lazio made it clear that they had reached Personal Terms with Azmoun for last summer transfer and the move fell through essentially cause they couldnt reach term$ with Berdie for his transfer from kazan..!
                          Now Berdie admits in the interview that Moshiri of Everton Personally approached Kurban(NOT Azmoun/or his dad) about transferring Azmoun but yet again the move fail to materializes most probably cause the middle men werent happy enough with their pay-off to release him from his kazan contract...!
                          add to that the interest from Liverpool and much earlier than that from Arsenal and whole host of other EU suiters, some of whom, i dont recall who now ? claimed they simply cooled their interest in attaining Sardar's services because there was just too much confusion about who actually owned his transfer-rights ?? or the fact that they had to grease so many middle men that it wasnt even worth their efforts..!!
                          and how about this latest Financial Difficulty claims of Kazan..? in order to swiftly get rid of huge portion of their payroll and get rid of a lot of players whom they still had contractual responsibilities to...!?
                          i dont buy that BS bankruptcy claims for a second as well..!

Comment

Sad situation. Sardar is a talented player, he just needs the people around him to push him to his potentials and beyond. I feel like his family isn't giving him proper direction, his friends and inner circle isn't giving him proper advice, and his coach who is supposed to be his mentor is totally out of touch with reality.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                              that is why you don't go to russian league and play there

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                that is why you don't go to russian league and play there
                                That's right.

Comment

Working...
                                X