This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    How many has he scored so far this season?
    If it wasn't for that moron poopoo he would be at 3. Now he's at 2 goals though.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      If it wasn't for that moron poopoo he would be at 3. Now he's at 2 goals though.
      Thanks Amin jan. 2 or 3 doesn't really matter. It's awful performance for a Striker.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Salzburg just eliminated Dortmund

Austrian Bundesliga > Eredivisie and RPL
          @@@@@@@ They eliminated Lazio too XD

Comment

Players like Azmoun and Ronaldo go to sleep everyday dreaming of being somewhat near as good as Webeck someday

Comment

Calciomercato, la Lazio guarda al futuro: torna di moda Azmoun e spunta un nome nuovo

LOL vel nimikone Lazio. They really do want him, he would be starting as soon as he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Calciomercato, la Lazio guarda al futuro: torna di moda Azmoun e spunta un nome nuovo

LOL vel nimikone Lazio. They really do want him, he would be starting as soon as he goes.
                unbelievable but this time they can get him much cheaper

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, with a solid WC showing to back up his credentials, they would still only have to pay 10-15 million for him, which is 10 million euro less than the 20-25 than Rubin wanted in the summer. He would be going to a team in Champions League. Sardar and ARJ in teams in the CL, a team at least in europa league consistently for Ghoddos, would be tremendous assets to TM. Plus Ansarifard and Hajsafi will be in Champions League/Europa League. Thats 5 players, milad and saeid may move to Europa League level teams with decent showing in the WC as well.

Comment

He would also have a proper role model there called: Ciro Immobile

Comment

azmoun's girlfriend lives in italy too...Would not be surprised if he moved to lazio. Then again, papa berdy is just as appealing as

http://www.lindamagazine.es/2018/01/...-y-disenadora/

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        azmoun's girlfriend lives in italy too...Would not be surprised if he moved to lazio. Then again, papa berdy is just as appealing as

http://www.lindamagazine.es/2018/01/...-y-disenadora/
                        Smh... Azmoun you go to Russia and you have Iranian girlfriend

Comment

Lazio? I'll keep dreaming ! Unfortunately the only player I see moving to a league/ team such as this one is AZJ. He's the best player in the Eredevise and he might still not be able to move to Italy. Time will tell but my point I don't think Azmoun will move there unless he regains his form from last year!

Comment

Sardar and Saeid both about to play against each other. Both starting and match starts in 15 mins

Comment

Goal azmoun

Comment

GOAL Azmoun. Header off a set piece ball sent in by Noboa. 23'

Comment

Working...
                                X