Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if it's Mr. Haghta'ala.
    The same freaking name every time when there is a talk about players transfer to Russia, you can be right.

Comment

What do you mean his money ? The transfer fee is for rah ahan, and the salary is for him, I don't trust that source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        What do you mean his money ? The transfer fee is for rah ahan, and the salary is for him, I don't trust that source.

I am not sure about the source either, but anything is possible from agents. There might be a clause in contract that he didn't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I read this in Iranian legionnaires Instagram, i don' know what is their source but if it is true is quite sad. Just to make a short translation, according to Hamid Estili the person who transferred Milad to Grozny, got 70% of his money and Milad is not in a good financial situation right now.
          ماجرایی تازه از ترانسفر میلاد محمدی به ليگ روسيه
          حميد استیلی می*گوید چند روز قبل میلاد محمدى با من تماس گرفت و ضمن احوال پرسی و مشورتی که با او داشتم متوجه این حقیقت تلخ شدم که واسطه*ای که او را به تیم احمد گروژنی برده 70 درصد از پول او را گرفته و حالا میلاد که بهترین بازیکن فوتبال ما در دفاع چپ است،روزگار خوبی از لحاظ مالی ندارد.
          ماجرایی تازه از ترانسفر میلاد محمدی به ليگ روسيه
          حميد استیلی می*گوید چند روز قبل میلاد محمدى با من تماس گرفت و ضمن احوال پرسی و مشورتی که با او داشتم متوجه این حقیقت تلخ شدم که واسطه*ای که او را به تیم احمد گروژنی برده 70 درصد از پول او را گرفته و حالا میلاد که بهترین بازیکن فوتبال ما در دفاع چپ است،روزگار خوبی از لحاظ مالی ندارد.
          Disgusting and saddening. Damn the criminals that take advantage of a good simple kid like Milad.
          Either the respectable international agents don't want anything to do with our players or they get screwed by domestic, Turkish and arab agents.

Comment

Do we know if Milad has recovered yet from his injury ?

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Poor guy, hanooz jagham nemitoneh bezane baa ion dastesh, must be pretty flustered by now ..!

Comment

There’s always a positive in a negative. It sucks that Milad got hurt and I wish him a fast recovery. Other players got the chance to play while he’s been out. So it’s been good giving experience to our backup players.

Comment

GOOD NEWS, Milmo back in the squad but starting on the bench, pretty logical after a long injury, game start in 8 minutes

Comment

Krasnodar 0-2 Akhmat after 53'
                    Milad on the bench.

Comment

Milad is on glad he is back. Currently 2-1 for Akhmat Grozny.
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

another goal conceded
                        2-2 now

Comment

They lost in the injury time

Comment

Milad at fault for any goals?

Comment

he didnt play

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                he didnt play
                                He was subbed in at 62'.

@ Iranianarsenal11
                                he could have done a better marking of the forward who scored the winner, but it was a collective mistake rather than individual.

Also he narrowly missed an equalizer just a few seconds before the final whistle.

Comment

Working...
                                X