X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    he didnt play
    He did play.

He was subbed in for Leo jaba at minute 62.

Good to see that milad is back playing again.
    The success of our defense against top teams needs milad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Fun facts:

1. Milad averages 2.4 tackles per game according to WhoScored which is the most in his team and the 16th highest in the league.

2. Russian league is the 6th highest ranked league in UEFA.
      https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/2407...ssia-FK-Akhmat

He's a solid defender and solid attacker. He very well could go to a top team this summer.

Comment

Milad again played only 20 minutes in a 0-0 draw against Zenit, seems like he lost his place in starting line-up. His hand injury was costly.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Milad again played only 20 minutes in a 0-0 draw against Zenit, seems like he lost his place in starting line-up. His hand injury was costly.
          He might not be fit yet for a full game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

easy it was the last match before the break lets wait until after the break to say the teams best and most popular player is benched

Comment

He was injured a long time and is now back in the squad for 2-3 games... so this is completely normal that a player gets some minutes each game to be Match fit again.. so dont worry, he is not fit yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                He was injured a long time and is now back in the squad for 2-3 games... so this is completely normal that a player gets some minutes each game to be Match fit again.. so dont worry, he is not fit yet..
                We appreciate Iran_19's post and he's a good contributor, but it feels like sometimes he is only here to criticize our players or "bring bad news."

And this ain't even really bad news - Milad's just rounding into shape. The fact coach is playing a LB as a sub, shows that they are helping him get back to fitness.

We had a fantastic week of football from our boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  We appreciate Iran_19's post and he's a good contributor, but it feels like sometimes he is only here to criticize our players or "bring bad news."
                  And this ain't even really bad news - Milad's just rounding into shape. The fact coach is playing a LB as a sub, shows that they are helping him get back to fitness.
                  We had a fantastic week of football from our boys.
                  That is not the case man(you know me and my contribution to Iranian football anyway), we are all passionate about our football, but some of you guys are just in other extreme, i know he was injured and took time to be back in starting line up, but for now he has to battle for that spot, knowing him i am sure he will find his way.
                  Cheers,

Comment

That is not the case man(you know me and my contribution to Iranian football anyway), we are all passionate about our football, but some of you guys are just in other extreme, i know he was injured and took time to be back in starting line up, but for now he has to battle for that spot, knowing him i am sure he will find his way.
                    Cheers,
                    Agha, mokhlesam

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Agha, mokhlesam
                      Ghorbanet, i appreciate your passion, and your amazing job on twitter.

Comment

By your logic he should come back to the IPL and play for Sepidrood because he "lost his place in starting lineup"

lol dadash give him time, hes not 100% fit yet... Best player on his team

Comment

Milad's new haircut. Women will drool all over our team again at the World Cup.

Comment

I just realized Grozny's head coach is different now. They have a caretaker manager for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Milad's new haircut. Women will drool all over our team again at the World Cup.

I will derooooooool myself babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                                I will derooooooool myself babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                                Point taken bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X