No announcement yet.

Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad sends a gorgeous cross and it's not converted by the striker in front of the 6 yard box. Damn.

Comment

Milad has been very active offensively. A lot of great crosses.

Comment

I hope this guy really stays injuryfree for the world cup, he never disappoints for team melli.

Comment

By far one of the best talents we have in TM. Guaranteed starting spot

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            I think only Istanbul has direct flights to Isfahan.
            Moscow and St Petersburg have seasonal flights to Isfahan too

Comment

Milad Mohammadi starting good luck to him!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

they lost 3-0. Milad rated a very respectable 7.0 by whoscored considering he was a defender whose team conceded 3. Akhmat were really unlucky not to win last week and actually play good football compared to rubin and other russian teams. Today they were missing all the center backs so a right back and a center mid were the two central defenders. Statistically it seemed they didnt play that poorly...

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...at-CSKA-Moscow

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhCG6VZF...y=legiuners.ir

0-0 tie, milad's highlights. He was playing Right Wing back and nearly scored

Comment

Milad played 90 mins in Akhmat's 1-0 victory today. He was returned to his normal LB spot, after a couple weeks of playing on the right

Comment

^ Right on!

Imagine Mohammadi vs Asensio at the World Cup. Milad speeding past him and snatching the ball away.

Milad has his weaknesses and makes bad decisions here and there which in time will get better. He’s also not the biggest of all LB’s. But man, if he isn’t the most confident, technically talented and speedy Iranian LB, then I don’t know who is.

We are lucky to have Mohammadi after Pouladi.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        ^ Right on!

Imagine Mohammadi vs Asensio at the World Cup. Milad speeding past him and snatching the ball away.

Milad has his weaknesses and makes bad decisions here and there which in time will get better. He’s also not the biggest of all LB’s. But man, if he isn’t the most confident, technically talented and speedy Iranian LB, then I don’t know who is.

We are lucky to have Mohammadi after Pouladi.
                        Imagine a left-back of Pouladi (World Cup form) and Mohammadi (now) - wow!

We never ever had good left-back options and to have had two! Would be incredulous.

Comment

I think after watching Milad this season again, he has some clear weaknesses (like most players). His are mainly related to decision making, sometimes making incorrect pass, shitty time to cross, but even more than this is physically. While he is really fast, and is relentless when getting the ball back, physically stronger wingers have the ability to out muscle him. But I still think he is on the right track and will be ready for WC. A good showing and I am sure we will see him in a top russian team, at the very least. But I suspect he will leave russia after this WC.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi>Andrew Robertson

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              I actually think thats true. Although robertson has been really good in the past few weeks, but in terms of talent its a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Not fair to say. Robertson has been killing it against top competition while Milad is playing in Russian league.

Comment

Working...
                                X