Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Not fair to say. Robertson has been killing it against top competition while Milad is playing in Russian league.
    Well Robertson had the best training and development handed to him, while Milad did not and still is miles above him physically, speed, and dribbling. So pretty fair IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Well Robertson had the best training and development handed to him, while Milad did not and still is miles above him physically, speed, and dribbling. So pretty fair IMO.
      Before you say anything else, I need to see someone like Aguero, Lukaku, Hazard, etc coming at Milad rather than Sardar or any RPL strikers before you can make that judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Before you say anything else, I need to see someone like Aguero, Lukaku, Hazard, etc coming at Milad rather than Sardar or any RPL strikers before you can make that judgement.
        Fair enough, we will come back to this discussion after the World Cup.

Comment

FT Lokomotiv 0:0 Akhmat
          *Akhmat drew league leaders Lokomotiv away from home.
          *Milad played the full 90 minutes.

Comment

Lokomotiv are a team with good attacking players. Farfan, miranchuk brothers, Ari are all quality players. The first three will be at World Cup. Milad was rated respectable 7.1, I think he’s returning to form

Comment

Milad Mohammadi is one of our best players. In my opinion, he is world class and could play for virtually any top team.
              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hsKLRlcAHI

uncharacteristic mistake by milad on ten seconds that nearly resulted in goal. This is his main weak point. He makes bad choices with his short passing sometimes. His crosses are generally good, he plays good long balls, and is good on recoveries and 1v1s, but his concentration on short passing is something that he can def improve.

Comment

damn akhmats keeper is a beast
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Milad Mohammadi if, IF, given the right advice and performs well in the World Cup, I have no doubt he will get picked up by at least a lower-mid table Top 5 European League club.

He is a confident, fearless, fast as lighting, and smart left defender who has so much potential to grow into a solid world known football player. I believe in him.

Comment

They are currently winning 3-0 away from home against the third placed Spartak Moscow team which is a really good result for them. Milad of course started the match and will stay until the end as Akhmat Grozny used all of their substitutions.
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

I have no doubt he's going to make a big difference in the WC for us! He's very solid defensively, on the left side we don't have much to worry about, the right side however I don't know lol!

Comment

He got a very good 7.9 rating from Who Scored.

Comment

Second goal was scored on Milad’s cross

Not an assist though, it bounced around a bit.

I was very impressed by Akhmats focus and tactic for this game, lethal counter attack to beat a very strong team away from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Second goal was scored on Milad’s cross

Not an assist though, it bounced around a bit.

I was very impressed by Akhmats focus and tactic for this game, lethal counter attack to beat a very strong team away from home.

They owe it to their GK. He was beast-mode all game.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                They owe it to their GK. He was beast-mode all game.
                                Yeah I mentioned it last week, he’s fantastic.
                                Wouldn’t be surprised if top Russian teams buy him from Akhmat

I hope akhmat is looking Into PGL players, they are a much more stable club, they’ve been amazing for Milad.

Bring in PAG! Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X