Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    nobody else wants him to sign for west brom when he has interest from PSV einhoven
    Interest is different from making a move. As far as we know at the moment all of this is just interest. If it turns out West Brom and Rangers (for example) are the only actual teams who have made legitimate offers to Akhmat then it’s not a bad move.

Akhmat would be smart to sell him and make a huge return on their investment while they still can.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

nobody else wants him to sign for west brom when he has interest from PSV einhoven
      The Championship is not as bad they make it sound, think of it as a BTEC Premier Leauge in total 6 Premier Leauge teams. 3 that have got relegated and 3 that are going to get promoted.

Plus they got a few cups here and there, additionally West Brom has a decent fans base, facility, stadium, etc.

Comment

To be honest I think you could legitimately debate which would be the better move. Exposure would be fantastic either way.

Better institution = PSV; Better league/competition = West Brom

Comment

Milad uploaded a photo on his Instagram story with his new green and white striped jersey and the caption “be omide khodet”. For a second I thought it was him announcing his transfer to Celtic. It’s just Groznys new kit...

Comment

lol Adam Rooney of Aberdeen just left for Salford City (5th tier of English football). Aberdeen finished 2nd in the SPL last season.

While it's obviously not the equivalent of the English 5th division, the Scottish league is an absolute joke right now. I don't care if Celtic / Rangers are considered stepping stones to the Premier League it is a nonsense league. Maybe it will aid his exposure on the island, but it will not aid his development as a footballer.

He is better off staying at Grozny where there will be tougher opposition and he already is considered a key player.
            Run to PSV and maybe consider the Championship, but only if the club is looking like a lock on its way to the Prem. The PSV links have gone quiet, so unfortunately I doubt the interest was genuine. Or maybe the parties have hit a wall in the negotiations. Either way, it's a shame.

If Russia's WC run proved anything it's that people have been undestimating the talent in this league despite all of its systemic problems, oligarchs, terrible football pitches, limited funds, and so on. I'd rather he stay there and continue to build a profile that will tantilize clubs like Zenit, CSKA, Spartak, and Lovomotiv - all far better institutions than the big two of Glasgow at the moment, which is something I am sorry to say because I love the Scots.

Comment

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PSYCHOPATH
              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

If he put on the new kit for Grozny that would mean that the club has no intention of selling him as of now if no club comes making a good offer right?

I think Milad putting up this photo shows that he has no intention of leaving Grozny this transfer season.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi in People's Magazine ... dude is international.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                    If he put on the new kit for Grozny that would mean that the club has no intention of selling him as of now if no club comes making a good offer right?

I think Milad putting up this photo shows that he has no intention of leaving Grozny this transfer season.
                    Bad career move if he turns down his offers from Western Europe. Looks like the typical Russian league fetish of our players continues.

Comment

He is contracted to them and will have to do as is asked by them, of course he is going to show a good character as doing otherwise could get him in trouble. Until he signs for another club then is still a Grozny player but remember he only has a year left on his contract so if someone puts in a decent offer now they will want to sell him or risk losing him for free next year.

Comment

Doesn't mean anything.. Mahrez for example also put on Leicesters' new jersey, however transfered to the citizens.. Same thing for Neymar last year, was even on Pro Evolution Soccer cover but went to Paris after that..
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Grozny vs Rostov today. Will we see Milad vs Saeid??
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Milad starting. Saeid not, not on bench either.

Comment

Isn’t saeid still in Iran? This would have to mean there’s a transfer coming considering the league is starting now

Comment

Saeid isnt even in their official list submitted for league season. Clearly, they have agreed to his departure.

Comment

Working...
                                X