Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
    10-14 more days.
    In that case, he'll probably be called up just to train with the team. Maybe feature in the Venezuela game.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Maybe. It's better to be more cautious, depending on his type of injury.

Not a bad idea to give another player a chance until Milad recovers.

Comment

Hoping Aghaei and Ansari get a chance, Let Milmo recover

Comment

Milad is in Tehran right now and training alongside Montazeri and Dejagah at the PEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Milad is in Tehran right now and training alongside Montazeri and Dejagah at the PEC.
            They need to have a Youtube channel and Iran Football instagram with photos of players training at PEC.
            The France national team has an amazing channel and always wished Iran would have something like that

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              They need to have a Youtube channel and Iran Football instagram with photos of players training at PEC.
              The France national team has an amazing channel and always wished Iran would have something like that
              With that crappy internet speed?

Anyways, why don't you suggest it to them? It would have been awesome if they had something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                With that crappy internet speed?

Anyways, why don't you suggest it to them? It would have been awesome if they had something like that.
                Who and where would I suggest that?

Comment

Who and where would I suggest that?
                  Their telegram channel?
                  They post random clips and sometimes legionnaires highlights on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Their telegram channel?
                    They post random clips and sometimes legionnaires highlights on there.
                    No I am talking about a professional verified YouTube channel similar to how France does it..
                    They post videos of their training along with videos on the plane/bus whenever the team travels.
                    They also show videos of their womens team along with youth teams.. Interviews, press conferences etc

Comment

No I am talking about a professional verified YouTube channel similar to how France does it..
                      They post videos of their training along with videos on the plane/bus whenever the team travels.
                      They also show videos of their womens team along with youth teams.. Interviews, press conferences etc
                      I was suggesting a place you could contact them.
                      It doesn't help CQ basically doesn't want TM to have a full time media officer.

Comment

You can mention exactly the same things to them, in their telegram channel.

Maybe they listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          You can mention exactly the same things to them, in their telegram channel.

Maybe they listen.
                          Whats their Telegram page name?

Comment

A few weeks ago, Milad came on Navad and said that his club changed its name from “Terek” to “Akhmat” because the owner’s name is Akhmat.

So club name changing happens in a professional European league like RPL too.

We hear about Naft Tehran changing to Naft Talaeieh. But I’ve never heard of a professional European football club changing locations.
                            Last edited by teammelli91; 10-27-2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

I read this in Iranian legionnaires Instagram, i don' know what is their source but if it is true is quite sad. Just to make a short translation, according to Hamid Estili the person who transferred Milad to Grozny, got 70% of his money and Milad is not in a good financial situation right now.
                              ماجرایی تازه از ترانسفر میلاد محمدی به ليگ روسيه
                              حميد استیلی می*گوید چند روز قبل میلاد محمدى با من تماس گرفت و ضمن احوال پرسی و مشورتی که با او داشتم متوجه این حقیقت تلخ شدم که واسطه*ای که او را به تیم احمد گروژنی برده 70 درصد از پول او را گرفته و حالا میلاد که بهترین بازیکن فوتبال ما در دفاع چپ است،روزگار خوبی از لحاظ مالی ندارد.
                              حميد استیلی می*گوید چند روز قبل میلاد محمدى با من تماس گرفت و ضمن احوال پرسی و مشورتی که با او داشتم متوجه این حقیقت تلخ شدم که واسطه*ای که او را به تیم احمد گروژنی برده 70 درصد از پول او را گرفته و حالا میلاد که بهترین بازیکن فوتبال ما در دفاع چپ است،روزگار خوبی از لحاظ مالی ندارد.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                I read this in Iranian legionnaires Instagram, i don' know what is their source but if it is true is quite sad. Just to make a short translation, according to Hamid Estili the person who transferred Milad to Grozny, got 70% of his money and Milad is not in a good financial situation right now.
                                Wouldn't be surprised if it's Mr. Haghta'ala.

Comment

Working...
                                X